lestat666 is offline New Member

Need help with dieting...

Hi, I'm new on here.

Not on any anabolic steroids , just want some help with dieting. I'm a 182lbs male, 5'5" and at about 25% body fat last time I checked it... this was a couple months ago. I have been working out and getting ok results. I was 193 when I started 4 months ago. My calorie intake is about 2100 calories. What I am having alot of trouble with is dieting. What I want to do the most is lose fat and put on some lean mass. I don't want to be huge, though. I guess a bruce lee build instead of an arnold build.

Can someone help me out with a sample diet for a week or so? This would be greatly apreciated. Right now in the morning I m having 8 egg whites, with some ketchup and a piece of toast with about a teaspoon of low fat peanut butter, and half a banana. For snack, half a whole weat bagle with a tablespoon of low fat cream cheese. Lunch is either a chicken whole wheat wrap, with salsa, peppers and low fat sour cream. Or I have a tuna sandwich, whole can, with fat free mayonaise and olive oil and an apple. For my second snack, i have a fruit, grape fruit or orange and a protein shake with skim milk (half a scoop and half a cup). Supper is where i am having the most trouble.... brown rice, with peas, chicken, and a salad with a bit of crutons. Another meal would be extra lean ground beef, 100g, with whole wheat pasta, 100g and a salad. Sometimes I have 5 - 7 chicken wings with some veggies. And last meal is sole with veggies.

I know these meals arent the greatest. Can you help me out? Thanks

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat666
    Hi, I'm new on here.

Not on any anabolic steroids , just want some help with dieting. I'm a 182lbs male, 5'5" and at about 25% body fat last time I checked it... this was a couple months ago. I have been working out and getting ok results. I was 193 when I started 4 months ago. My calorie intake is about 2100 calories. What I am having alot of trouble with is dieting. What I want to do the most is lose fat and put on some lean mass. I don't want to be huge, though. I guess a bruce lee build instead of an arnold build.

Can someone help me out with a sample diet for a week or so? This would be greatly apreciated. Right now in the morning I m having 8 egg whites, with some ketchup and a piece of toast with about a teaspoon of low fat peanut butter, and half a banana. For snack, half a whole weat bagle with a tablespoon of low fat cream cheese. Lunch is either a chicken whole wheat wrap, with salsa, peppers and low fat sour cream. Or I have a tuna sandwich, whole can, with fat free mayonaise and olive oil and an apple. For my second snack, i have a fruit, grape fruit or orange and a protein shake with skim milk (half a scoop and half a cup). Supper is where i am having the most trouble.... brown rice, with peas, chicken, and a salad with a bit of crutons. Another meal would be extra lean ground beef, 100g, with whole wheat pasta, 100g and a salad. Sometimes I have 5 - 7 chicken wings with some veggies. And last meal is sole with veggies.

I know these meals arent the greatest. Can you help me out? Thanks
    Sounds like you are looking for some cutting advice check out the cutting sticky to get an idea of the kcals you need to consume and food ideas and especially cardio info

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ditto!

~SC~

Thread Information