aranha is offline New Member

Talking Bulk Up - Chinese Food :o)

Is chinese food is good to bulk up? There's a lot of fat or no one cares for that?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    if you're lookin to just get massive and dont care about gaining some fat. sure, chinese food is good, so is cheescake, so is pizza. i for one am not willing to go all out as i like stayin lean yr round, but for people that compete, bulkers, or pl'ers, hell ya. do it up. buffet style.

BIG R is offline Member
    YEEEEEESSSSSSS!

I love Chinese Buffets!!!! The Owner always wants to kick myself and my BB friends as we hit his Buffet after a good work out.
    Well.......If you don't want to get REAL Fat stay away from the General Chow TSO chicken (my favorite). If you want to use the Chinese Buffet as a mass building TOOL then hit the Peppered BEEF, and the Broccoli and BEEF (TONS OF PROTIEN). Sometimes they have Salmon and different Fish try them. Rule of thumb, "if you don't want to get fat dont eat anything DEEP FRIED. That includes the POPCORN CHICKEN and EGG ROLLS. And that Sweet red sause...."OH, HELL NO!" The noodles are a waste of time. But if you like to live dangerousely like me you'll hit the WHOLE DAM thing from left to right about 5 times. Wait about 5-10 minutes then go for dessert. DAM I'm a PIG!!! All that and get a DIET COKE! I can't even breath when I'm done. LOL
    But all Shit aside it is a DAM good way to get lots of protien at a good price.
    P.S. Don't take a date you'll scare her away forever! If she stays with you after seeing you eat like that she a keeper.

Big R.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    chinese buffets are my weekness. however, i have heard that the fats in the noodles(lo mein) are good fats.?

Billmister is offline Member
    dude i go with the lee priest bulkin... KFC's. all the way man... eat eat eat eat... and GET BIG

BIG R is offline Member

Thumbs up chinese face

Chinese ALL OF THE WAY!!!

Stay there till they kick you OUT!

Thread Information