RedDawg is offline New Member

Starting up again ne advice

Hi all. Well ive decide to get back into shape and need loose about 20lbs. Diet is a problem for me cause i love food. Tasty food not bland boring crap and not the same thing day after day. This is where i get lost cause well there are only so many low fat alternatives out there that taste half decent. If anyone has any ideas please feel free to share them. I addition to diet im going to be doing alot of cardio and weight training on the large muscle groups to help aid in fat lose with the help of Hydroxycut. So like I said above any advice or suggestions will be most welcome.

Thanks
    Last edited by RedDawg; 10-21-2002 at 10:16 PM.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    every one here will help you out alot reddawg, you will also learn alot.

actualy everyone reddawg is my older brother and he the one the originally got me into working out. so if anyone can give him any advice that would be great.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    it's hard to say dawg.. when a person loves to eat(we all do) it becomes a matter of will of just how bad you want to lose those 20 pounds, but after you do lose it what then? You have to develope a life plan bro a commitment for life not just till you lose those 20 pounds because eventaully it will creep back on and when it does it will be even harder to lose it the next time. You need to develope a set of rules that work for you, that you know you can stick with. I can tell you one thing for sure if you don't do something soon you will be wanting to lose 40 pound then maybe even 60. Im sorry i can't help you more, but it's all on you man. I can share with you some rules that work for me.

1. upon waking up take a 1/2-1 hour jog or fast walk(before eating)
    2. Drink 1-2 pints of water before each meal
    3. eat foods that are filling( like a big salad then a nice fat steak)
    4. reduce carbs especially if your taking in lots of fats
    5. you don't have to have butter or oil on everything
    6. eat most of your carbs in the morning( a general rule is not to take in any carbs after 4:00pm)
    7. Don't eat after nine(unless of course your bulking then it's ok)
    8. Lift on an empty stomach( maybe a quick jog afterwards, but don't forget the aminos)
    9. dude you don't always need seconds
    10. if it helps take an e/c/a
    11. don't be a lazy ass
    12. I know you love food, but hell reduce those calories by a couple hundred
    13. Girls don't like a guy with a fat ass, but a phat ass.
    14. Do compound exercises

hope this helps a little

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey Bro, we all love good tasting food, but nothing in life is free, you must give something to get something, and low fat alternatives are not the answer either, as i feel you need to reduce carbs more so then fat to get lean and loose BF. It's all about how bad you want it, and let me add that once a week i have pizza even when dialing in for a show and it tastes so much better when you have it just once in a while and not every day...good lcuk...XXL

Here is what I was thinking of doing

Eatting 6 small meals a day. Each meal will include 1-1/2 cups of protien, 1 cup of carbs to help fuel my body(will be whole wheat carbs if its bread or what not) and with 3 of those meals will be vegetables. Each meal will be served with 500-1000ml of water.

Does this sound right to you guys?

bump

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Mike about cutting down on the carbs. This allows you to eat steak and other great tasting meats. You can loose weight fast by reducing your carb intake. Also, some good cardio in the morning before you eat will help with the fat loss as well and wake you up for the day.

Good luck and have will power. You can do it.

Thread Information