Thread: how much flax?

jurewix is offline Junior Member

how much flax?

I ususally drink one table spoon of flax oil each morning, i was wondering if i should take it more than once a day while trying to cut...

Decoder is offline Banned
    try morning and 1 table spoon before your work out.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

?????

I don't see how anyone can tell u how many times a day to take it since we know nothing about the rest of your diet.

I can say take it a.m., before lunch, before every shit session, after training, before bed, during sex, mid stroke, etc.

I'd help, but I can't just toss out advice like the others here do without knowing what the rest of your daily intake of macros looks like. Not when we're talking 135 kcals per TBSP.

~SC~

Decoder is offline Banned
    here is a perfect example of how and when to take fax on a cutting diet.

1) Met-rx w/H20, Oatmeal (1 cup slow cooked (vitamins),flax oil 1tblsp,therms

2) chicken breast 6-8oz, tuna, or turkey, kidney beans ( 1 can),broccoli

3)met-rx w/H20 gatorade/<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> ,flax oil 1 tblsp, (vitamins)

4) tuna, broccili, kidney beans or 3 white 1 whole egg omelet with kidney/ broccoli, flax meal

5)lean beef 6-8oz, green spinach salad, kidney beans (vitamins)

6) <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shake (2 scoops of designer whey) 1tblsp of flax oil

- 1 1/2 gallons of water per day

- 10-20 grams of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a>

- make sure you get those 3 tables spoons of flax oil

- opti-pak vitamins

- flax meal 4tblsp daily

- green tea for sleep.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: ?????

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    I don't see how anyone can tell u how many times a day to take it since we know nothing about the rest of your diet.

I can say take it a.m., before lunch, before every shit session, after training, before bed, during sex, mid stroke, etc.

I'd help, but I can't just toss out advice like the others here do without knowing what the rest of your daily intake of macros looks like. Not when we're talking 135 kcals per TBSP.

~SC~
    Exactly, most people act like Flax is like an ECA type supp. IT IS A FOOD!!!!!!! There is no set time to take it, it depends on what your diet looks like.

Pain

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

LOL.......

it's cool to see a daily schedule, but that is just the patternization of how one MAY take flax.......doesn't address the subjects activity (training and cardio) and diet needs macro/Kcal wise.

So, basically it's the first post, w/ suggested times. That's cool, I just encourage the subject to figure out how much energy per day to consume, and in what ratios.

~SC~

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member

Re: ?????

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    Hahahaha--good stuff (especially "mid-stroke")

Thread Information