Terinox is offline The One & Only

Realistic With Clenbuterol ???

Would it be realistic, to say that with going on Clen for about 2-3 months (2week on/2wee off) and watching your diet, and doing plenty of cardio. That I could lose 20-25 pounds??? Would it take longer on the Clen, or shorter ???

Thnx
    Terinox

P.S; I just wanna look good for the summer, weigh about 180 now, and would like to drop to 155-160.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how you body reacts to weight loose. I could loose 20lbs a month without clen . So with I would think it would be no problem. My wife would take a good 3 months to lose 20lbs. Not that she would ever need to (incase she looks over my shoulder)

Diet is the main thing. If your diet is on track and your doing enouph cardio you should be lean as can be in 3 months.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

from what i've seen and how i gauge it w/ myself...

an average does of 100-120 mcgs burns approximately 10% of your daily maintance calories in BF.that's what i've researched and tested on myself and it holds merit w/ me.any other opinions or info from other guys would be cool to see.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Im currently using ECA stack , basically not to help me lose fat so much more to maintain muscle.
    go with a eca for now.

Thread Information