will86 is offline Banned

Why the hell am i always hungry??

I've been bulking for the past 2 1/2 weeks and it gets harder and harder to not eat a fruit or some almonds between the 3 hour interals for meals. Is this all mental or is my body really wanting some nutrients?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Don't wait 3 hours.

~SC~

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Go ahead and eat some fruit or almonds. I can think of much worse snacks to eat between meals. If you are really starving, listen to your body. Eat meals more often.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I can think of worse too, but from reading his numerous posts I'd say fruit should be avoided as snacks and he should concentrate on each meal, making sure they have what they need for his intended purposes.

~SC~

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking AS? Maybe thats making you extremly hungry. EQ for example

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by will86
    I've been bulking for the past 2 1/2 weeks and it gets harder and harder to not eat a fruit or some almonds between the 3 hour interals for meals. Is this all mental or is my body really wanting some nutrients?
    When you find the answer to this one let me know. I, too, am always hungry. For the most part, I eat when I am hungry, but just try to keep the food that I eat within my diet plan - this is to say, I usually eat something low in carbs to satisfy my hunger. So for me, I stay away from fruits and stuff with sugar, sucrose or glucose.

Atkins used to say, if you are hungry you should eat, and if you are not, you should not. I am not sure there are many Atkins fans on this board, but there is something to what he said. Suffice to say, Atkins was more concerned with losing weight, and most board members are more concerned with controlin body fat percentage.

Interestingly, we both have one thing in common, which is that we work out very hard. I suspect this has at least someting to do with our hunger - but then, I am not a doctor.

Thread Information