LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Quick Question about Drinking

OK...

So last night I went to a frat party. I got totally drunk off beer, red bull and vodka etc... and then I ate a bunch more carbs on top of that to soak up some of the alcohal. I ate a bunch of crackers, a sandwhich with cheese, and some nuts and stuff.

I can tell I am dehydrated today, so besides taking in an assload more water today than usual, should I cut my carbs down to almost nothing today to balance my diet back out? I didn't want to turn last night into a cheat night but it ended up having to be. I feel like crap now, but it already happened, just gotta correct my mistake. Anyone know what I should cut out of my diet today to balance myself?

Mike

gator1298 is offline New Member
    Do some cardio bro. Eat your normal amounts just do maybe 2 sessions of cardio instead of 1.. I'm in college, **** happens... You probably had some fun and had a good time so dont worry about.. Dont make a habit of gettin ****canned or drink in moderation.. Tell people your the designated driver if u feel subconscious about not drinkin..

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    OK...

So last night I went to a frat party. I got totally drunk off beer, red bull and vodka etc... and then I ate a bunch more carbs on top of that to soak up some of the alcohal. I ate a bunch of crackers, a sandwhich with cheese, and some nuts and stuff.

I can tell I am dehydrated today, so besides taking in an assload more water today than usual, should I cut my carbs down to almost nothing today to balance my diet back out? I didn't want to turn last night into a cheat night but it ended up having to be. I feel like crap now, but it already happened, just gotta correct my mistake. Anyone know what I should cut out of my diet today to balance myself?

Mike

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bruh,

If you are half as serious as you sound in all your other posts, I'm amazed you did this. Your progress is "fast" as of now, yes, and you do have a right to party.

Just know that heavy drinking as such sets you back on a cellular level for fat loss, muscular growth, and hormones (test levels) for quite a few days after your affair.

This is not bullsh*t either. I'd limit this until you are at your goal, or for very special occassions within months.

~SC~

Yea it was pretty stupid.... I just got off the treadmill and I feel a little better.

It won't happen again for a while.... I just haven't had fun in a few months so I thought I would treat myself to some. College parties are very tempting haha.

I am going to leave the alcohal out of the equation for quite some time now. So I should eat normal today and just do cardio twice? I am going to drink a lot more water today too... I feel very dehydrated for some reason.

Mike

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    Don't you have to be 21 to drink????
    LOL

Thread Information