Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    And you shoot Test Sub-Q? How much at one time?
    Cypionate at 60mg 2x a week. Never a problem.

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    Cypionate at 60mg 2x a week. Never a problem.
    Interesting... Sub-q in your stomach region?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    does anybody have experience with shooting test sub-q for hrt?

my hrt is 100mg/week and supposed to be shot sub-q, anyone can share their experiences and also if it kicks in around the same time or they still feel the full effects?
    Oh boy... Hehehe... you havent tried this yet???? I should be an ass and recommend you try it. Well for those with experience for accidentally not injecting into the muscle and getting the injection sub-q or actually not deep enough into muscle and some leaks out into sub-q area... let me tell you it is HORRIBLY painful. You talk about not being able to sit for a week or two, and you have a really bad hardened lump that stays feverously hot... the oil of the shot typically causes a major histamine response and get alergy like reaction from it, your body will not like oil based products in your fat cells in sub-q area where otherwise it doesnt mind oils in the muscle. I cant believe in the first few responses nobody with accidental sub-q experience hasnt come in and called you on the carpet yet. I thought everyone accidentially did a sub-q here or there and let me tell you, you dont soon forget what it did to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude View Post
    Oh boy... Hehehe... you havent tried this yet???? I should be an ass and recommend you try it. Well for those with experience for accidentally not injecting into the muscle and getting the injection sub-q or actually not deep enough into muscle and some leaks out into sub-q area... let me tell you it is HORRIBLY painful. You talk about not being able to sit for a week or two, and you have a really bad hardened lump that stays feverously hot... the oil of the shot typically causes a major histamine response and get alergy like reaction from it, your body will not like oil based products in your fat cells in sub-q area where otherwise it doesnt mind oils in the muscle. I cant believe in the first few responses nobody with accidental sub-q experience hasnt come in and called you on the carpet yet. I thought everyone accidentially did a sub-q here or there and let me tell you, you dont soon forget what it did to you!
    I can speak for pharm grade and never a problem in 2 years injecting 2x a week. I inject into the buttocks not stomach

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude View Post
    They are confused about what sub-q and IM injections really are...

Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    I can speak for pharm grade and never a problem in 2 years injecting 2x a week. I inject into the buttocks not stomach
    And again with someone confused about what sub-q injections and IM are...

Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    And again with someone confused about what sub-q injections and IM are...
    No not confused as I use a slin pin and shoot in a low soft area. I do not hit any muscle.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    i think the obsession here is to use the smallest possible needle that will just break the skin in order to deliver the T. if it's that much of an issue i think a TD would be a better option.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    For what it is worth I have a bro who is getting test shots sub q from his hrt clinic. Thats the protocal for all their patients.......

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    very intresting ........

CrazyGringo is offline New Member
    I've been shooting subq test C for almost 2 years with no problems. The max doseage I've shot is 1mg. And that's a bit much to be shooting subq. My test is 400mg/ml so just over 1/2mg is perfect for me. I use a 20g pin to draw and a 25g x 5/8 to shoot. I alternate inside and outside of both thighs for my injections. I pull the skin up like any subq injections but I also pull the skin to the side to prevent leakage when I'm done. I angle the pin about 45 degrees to stay in the fatty tissue. You're going to lose some test using this method along with a little blood but that's what works best for me. I know a lot of the BB crowd don't like this method but I'm not a BB I'm using strickly for hrt purposes.

Very...very... interesting...

And you guys dont get excessive bruising or sterile abscesses shooting sub-q??

Tell us more...

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    bump. I know this is a super old thread but im curious if theres any new users of this method? sounds pretty sweet if it really works the same....

I do it and so do a bunch of other guys here...pretty much accepted as an alternative to IM.

Much less pain (takes a little time to load a insulin pin) and from what one study says the uptake and metabolism is smoother so less impact on E2 spikes and suppression.

There are Doc's that prescribe preloaded insulin syringes so it's getting more routine by those MD's in the know.

It does work the same...just a personal preference.

Do more searches here you will find more recent discussions.

I ask bass to chime in here as well. He just started a few weeks ago as well.

And yea man, this is an old thread LOL!

sirupate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    bump. I know this is a super old thread but im curious if theres any new users of this method? sounds pretty sweet if it really works the same....
    Just did a sub-q pin into my belly fat last night. Went fine...no apparent problems. Only did 50mgs. test. cyp. using a 29ga 1/2" slin pin. I am now a gel person, but have some test. cyp. left from injecting and just wanted to see if sub-q is OK. I did the injection the same way I do my HCG in about the same area. For a few minutes there seemed to be a small "lump" where I injected, but that went away quickly.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the lump you describe is how it is supposed to work (you inject a depot of oil into the fat where it is dispersed through capillary absorption into the blood stream). you'll sometimes hear of guys complaining of a lump that stays for days though. I believe this to be a result of guys going to deep into or closer to the area between the fat and underlying muscle where there are much fewer capillaries (and thereby much slower absorption). I think people don't realize how thin the skin is and they over compensate with the depth of injection. Pinch the skin together on a finger or the back of your hand (and divide that diameter by 2) and you can see just how thin it really is. But the trick is to get the depot right in the middle of the fat. Naturally, leaner guys will have to be more precise.
    Last edited by HitIt; 12-22-2011 at 10:16 AM.

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    I have been doing sub q for 2 months 1/4 cc twice a week feel just like I do doing it im. I do notice splitting it up I dont get moody the day or 2 before my shot when your levels are getting low

Dear God this thread is OLD and is going to confuse the hell out of a lot of guys.

Can I suggest we let this thread just go and start anew?

I even got confused on posts that are back in 2009 and we're almost at 2012...3 years...much has changed!

moparmuscle is offline Junior Member
    I do all my HRT injections with 29g 1/2 slin pins (have to backload them). I stick to lean areas: pecks, traps, tri, bi, shoulders and quads (they are lean). Better then subq and pain free.
    Last edited by moparmuscle; 12-27-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information