bbrock is offline Junior Member

Anti-aging clinics what to expect

I am currently on trt. If i were to go to anti-aging clinic what could i expect. I here post about HGH and Deca . Can all these be perscribed by an anti-aging doc? What else might they perscribe? what test would they run?

Alloy is offline Junior Member
    What to expect.....

1. A Consultation visit which will be about $395 or less. You'll discuss everything along with your "goals". Basically the doc is going to get a feel of what you are looking to do.

2. You'll go out and do some tests. Could be urine, blood, saliva, or maybe all three. This could be up to $600.00.

3. Your tests come back and your options will be discussed. Most ppl these days are getting some form of Test, HCG , and HGH. I haven't heard of Deca since a person who is sensitive to prolactin might not take to well to this. They'll write you a some scripts for what you need and show you how inject if needed. A compounding pharmacy will mail you the meds directly to your house.

4. You'll have a 1 month follow-up, 3 month follow-up, and a 6 month follow up.

.....and there you have it.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrock View Post
    I am currently on trt. If i were to go to anti-aging clinic what could i expect. I here post about HGH and Deca. Can all these be perscribed by an anti-aging doc? What else might they perscribe? what test would they run?
    Alloy's post spells it out pretty good.

Your AA Clinic doctor would probably look at putting on some sort of AI, like Arimidex /Anastrozole, and possibly some HCG as well for testicular health. HGH is definitely becoming more utilized by these places, but I don't think there's a lot of them prescribing deca . Your post states that you're on TRT ... Is this through a primary doc? I presume you're having some problems getting treated properly, which is all too common out there.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    you should expect the expertise in the trt business and settle for nothing less there are competition and they should cater to your every need

Thread Information