NewwBB is offline New Member

I need some help please!! (HGH)

I am new to this so please excuse my ignorance. I post of other forums and I hate when new people come on ask questions that seem so obvious to the people who post there everyday so I apologize in advance if I sound like a moron, but this is not something I know a lot about!

I am going to do HGH. However I have a few questions!

1. How many IU's should I do a day? I am NOT looking to gain massive size, I am doing HGH for ALL the benfits it offers and to stay lean and ripped NOT to gain massive size. I was told 1 IU/day is what I should be doing does that sound right?? Could I get away with 1/2 an IU or is that practically nothing?

2. How much does a Kit typically cost? How many IU's are in a kit? And how long should that last? Of course this will be determined by how many IU's I do each day but what is average? 1-2 vials a month? (I know I sound like a moron but I am totally new to this)

3. Do I need to stack it with a test? I heard your test levels need to be at a certain point or I wont get all the benfits.

4. Lastly, what is the best brand? Is there a big difference between the different brands?

ANy help you can offer is truely appreciated! If there is anything else you feel I should know please feel free to tell me about it!

Thank you very much guys!

Subotai is offline Junior Member
    Are you running a cycle or going on hormone replacement therapy?

If the first one, this is the wrong section.

http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin-questions/

Go there.

Thread Information