Thread: asked 4 hgh

tubs is offline Associate Member

asked 4 hgh

The title pretty much says it all. I just sent my doc a email telling him I would like to try HGH. I am sure he is going to tell me no but then if I do take it I will feel better talking to him about it later.

It seems like it has no downside (other then cost) or am I mising something?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Never taken it, but it does seem to possess a lot of positive attributes.

I guess one down I see (besides the cost) is the frequency of having to take it. It would be more attractive if you only had to take it once or twice a week.

Is your doctor weird about this stuff? Bet if you tell him you want some anti-depressants and pain killers he'll hook you up real quick.

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Never taken it, but it does seem to possess a lot of positive attributes.

I guess one down I see (besides the cost) is the frequency of having to take it. It would be more attractive if you only had to take it once or twice a week.

Is your doctor weird about this stuff? Bet if you tell him you want some anti-depressants and pain killers he'll hook you up real quick.
    The problem is doctor's don't understand this condition, and there is too much negative stigmatism associated with "steroids " especially when you ask to up your dose. I am sure that once you earn their trust over time, if they are a cool doctor you will be good to go.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xpunksurferx View Post
    The problem is doctor's don't understand this condition
    Quote Originally Posted by xpunksurferx View Post
    , and there is too much negative stigmatism associated with "steroids" especially when you ask to up your dose. I am sure that once you earn their trust over time, if they are a cool doctor you will be good to go.
    It is their choice to remain ignorant, or they can emulate many of the members on this board and educate themselves to know exactly what is entailed with hormone therapy and the treatment thereof.

Respectfully, maybe you got it backwards ... Isn't it the doctor who should earn my trust? That starts with them taking the time to really learn about this field of expertise and knowing more than I do. It also comes with gathering facts and not practicing on the basis of their sterotypes and negative innuendos regarding AAS.

bowers32 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    [B]

It is their choice to remain ignorant, or they can emulate many of the members on this board and educate themselves to know exactly what is entailed with hormone therapy and the treatment thereof.

Respectfully, maybe you got it backwards ... Isn't it the doctor who should earn my trust? That starts with them taking the time to really learn about this field of expertise and knowing more than I do. It also comes with gathering facts and not practicing on the basis of their sterotypes and negative innuendos regarding AAS.
    Well said.... the person I get my test and stuff from isn't my regular dr.... cause I know good and well he wouldn't do it. I was talking to him the other day and he wanted to do some labs on some other things and I mentioned that in my last bloodwork my test levels had dropped from low 400 to low 300... he said that was fine, no problems with that at all.

It just amazes me that if my wife went to her dr and and said I am feeling tired and have low sex drive etc... they would give her so much hormones it would be funny.. they would give her whatever she needed to feel better. They would say to a woman like they do a man.. well you are just getting older and that is how it is....

This board and the people on it like vetteman, jpkman and others have been 1000 times helpful and more knowledgable than any Dr I have talked to.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    I am lucky my doc is very cool.
    He would not pass out pain pills or anti-d's and hates when other doc's do. He thinks most deperssion in men is from a lack of test.

He thinks diet exercise4 and test will cure almost anyhting - kidding, well kind of

We shot a few email back and forth before I came out and said straight out I really want to try 2i.u. a day and he told me even if he could provide a script via testing (which he doubts) it would be for far less then 2i.u.'s

I have a appointment on the 1st of next month and plan to talk more then - I know there are things he wouldn't want to put in emails

ThickOne is offline New Member
    Try going to an HRT clinic, I love mine! And best part is most PPO insurance will reimburse costs after deductible is met! PM me and Ill give you the contact info

Thread Information