moe-t is offline New Member

Something to Consider for TRT/HRT

If you're looking for a new doc to go to that's not an endo, consider going to a DO (doctors of osteopathic medicine) as opposed to an MD (doctor of medicine). There's no proof in what I'm suggesting, it's only an observation from personal experience. I was a patient of 2 different MD's with little success and treatment of TRT. My new doc is a DO and it appears that she "has a clue". I made two other calls to other DO's in the area and asked whether they treat TRT and they seemed to be receptive to my inquiry. Just something to chew on. I may be a DA (dumb@ss) and not know this is common knowledge.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    my former d.o. (whom is a friend of mine) knows nothing and in fact thought it was illegal and asked me all about it when he knew i started it. He then told me he used to give out test shots all the time but quit because the laws changed and never gave any or looked into it again. Then he says to me I should ask him for hgh, he heard it is a big popular trend right now. hahaha I should have asked him to write me a script for some.

durak is offline Member
    "in general" DOs will be more open to TRT than MDs. However, you still have to deal with "everyone is an idiot but you" phenomenon.

Thread Information