Johnny Sinn is offline Associate Member

Not sure if you guys can tell me this

My hcg is in backorder at the pharmacy. I see a lot of hcg diet stuff online. Is it legit or can someone recommend a website. I know it's in the same category as clomid and nolv so I thought it would be ok to ask here

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    The HCG diet plan is a fad, and a bad one at that. The snake oil salesmen that promote it have their victims run hCG with a 500 calorie a day diet and charge out the ASS for the hCG. People definitely lose wieght but there is absolutely no evidence that supports you'll lose any more weight with the hCG then you would on the drastically calorie restricted diet, alone. If you're looking to obtain hCG from one of these douche-nozzles you'll pay a LOT of money for the product. I'd look for an alternate source if I were you.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Epic - combat boots and a teddy? Now that's class! What do you wear for Halloween??

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to post sources you buy from on this forum, else it would turn into a spam fest, but it's not hard to get real HCG online right now from one of those peptide shops. Of course you run the risk of getting bunk junk when you buy from a new source, but I've had luck buying peptides online with a few sources so far

Johnny Sinn is offline Associate Member
    No it's not for the crazy diet. Lol. My pharm has a huge backlog and I am on trt. But did a search and couldn't find much except for all this crazy diet stuff

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Epic - combat boots and a teddy? Now that's class! What do you wear for Halloween??
    That's not a teddy, my man -- that's an ammo vest and tactical jock strap. Standard Friday night fare for me. For Halloween I shave my...ah, never mind.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Epic Ed;5236564]That's not a teddy, my man -- that's an ammo vest and tactical jock strap.

A "tactical jock strap".... wow! you da' man!! Must go on some crazy missions!?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    That's not a teddy, my man -- that's an ammo vest and tactical jock strap. Standard Friday night fare for me. For Halloween I shave my...ah, never mind.
    That's what I get for using a small laptop for this stuff ... I thought it was some caveman costume.

'TRT is so simple even a caveman can do it ...

Thread Information