eregitano is offline Junior Member

Liquid Litro Vs Liquidex (A-R)

Been doing some research on AI's and it looks like I'm going to try one of the options from A-R (For my pet mice)

It appears that the more popular option is Liquid Litro over Liquidex, and frankly reading the description of each it would appear that A-R is pushing the Litro over the Liquidex.

Any feedback on these products, what fundamental differences are their between the, and any suggested dosages to use out of the gate.

Thanks much.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Too much venom associated with Letro (IMO). I think Arimidex will be easier to maintain and balance continuously for the average Joe on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Too much venom associated with Letro (IMO). I think Arimidex will be easier to maintain and balance continuously for the average Joe on TRT.
    what do you mean by venon?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    it's a bit difficult to advise without knowing what you're using it for

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    it's a bit difficult to advise without knowing what you're using it for
    300 mg per week of Cyp

E levels are at 177 on a scale of 40-115 pg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by eregitano View Post
    what do you mean by venon?
    It's Venom (not venon). Meaning it's very strong, will knock you on your arse like a snake bite if not handled correctly.

Going off of everything we've discussed on other threads, I would suggest you stick with Arimidex .

Quote Originally Posted by eregitano View Post
    300 mg per week of Cyp

E levels are at 177 on a scale of 40-115 pg/ml
    Is that E2? Most ranges I've seen are 10-to-50 or somewhere around that. Might just be a scale I'm not familiar with.

Also, why so much cyp for TRT? I think we've had this conversation about going through the ceiling, but can't remember exactly why.

Is that E2? Most ranges I've seen are 10-to-50 or somewhere around that. Might just be a scale I'm not familiar with.
    Also, why so much cyp for TRT? I think we've had this conversation about going through the ceiling, but can't remember exactly why.
    The scale used by my doc I suppose, however it's not called e2 it simply says estr

Doc is my family doc not and endo, so he kind of gave me free reign on the test, I thought 300 is aggressive but not "cycle esque" if you will. Wanted to push the envelope a bit because I'm back to training extremenly hard and have my diet dialed in pretty good right now.

My thought was to run the 300 for 3-4 months then dial it back down for a period and see I how I feel.

At this point I feel terrific and don't want to mess with it as long as I'm feeling the way I do.

I do however want to get the E dialed in.

It's Venom (not venon). Meaning it's very strong, will knock you on your arse like a snake bite if not handled correctly.

Going off of everything we've discussed on other threads, I would suggest you stick with Arimidex.
    Got it, do the two essentially work the same as far as you know, with the Litro being essentially a stronger version?

Thread Information