pittbulldad is offline Associate Member

Hyper sensitivity

anyone ever had hyper sensitivity in their nipples? mine are so bad right now even my shirt touching them is almost painful.. i don't have any nodules or leakage just really sensitive.. my wife thought it was funny to grab them until i smacked her hand and gave her the psycho stare ..

seriously though.. anyone had this?

I'm doing 1.5mg arimidex EOD
    200mg/wk Test Enth
    250iu HCG /2xweek

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    going thru that myself right now, left only. feels like it's sun burn. been happening about 3 weeks, uncomfortable when I run. I read somewhere on this fourm that some are more prone to gyno on TE, I'm was running TE for last couple months. I also added hcg 250/EOD a few weeks ago, my E is probably high even though I do .5 liqdex twice a week.

I didnt have this problem with TC only (without the hcg), so I'm back on TC as of last night and backing the hcg down to 2/wk and uping the liqdex to .25 EOD for a couple of weeks and see what happens.

maybe it's the TE? can you switch to TC? I know there's not much diff between the two on paper but it might be worth a shot

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pitt, I had it when I first started for about 4 weeks, then the adex took care of it. BTW that is a lot of adex you are taking.

When was the last time you had your E2 check and what were your levels?

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    I know its alot.. my e2 was really high a few months ago.. doing the 1.5 brought it down to 38 .. haven't had it checked lately.. but looks like i need to...

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    I know its alot.. my e2 was really high a few months ago.. doing the 1.5 brought it down to 38 .. haven't had it checked lately.. but looks like i need to...
    Yeah check your labs on this one, add prolactin too. Might look into a SERM for a short run.

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    I would suspect sensitivity issues would be one, if not the, first signs of gyno

a good read for all wrt gyno:
    All you need to know about GYNO.

#140- "Definitely good advice. I run an AI every cycle regardless. I also find Test E is worse for gyno than Test prop. Damn gyno"

Thread Information