caira1074 is offline Junior Member

just starting injections

hello everyone, i have been on a compounded testerone cream for 2 months at 200ml, for trt. bloodwork i had done just came back 560 total t and 12.5 free. when i started it was at 500 total and 10 free. dr is changing to 300ml inj of test cyp every two weeks. Im 35 year old male 5' 10 200lbs bf 12% very athletic lifted weights since i was 15. The reason i went in was for no sex drive and still no sex dr im lost here. Im healthy i thought and lots of info on this site my head is spinning now. just need some help regarding the injections now and if this is the right protocol. dont know any other numbers as far as the bloodwork any heelp would be appreciated just kind of confused at this point

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    good dose to start with but the frequency would be better once a week minimum and also keep eye on estrogen....u didnt mention if u got mojo back or not in the two months

welcome bro

no i didnt get my mojo back so im reall bumbed out, so weekly would be better than every two weeks, is that every seven days or five
    i would not need any armidex would i since it is just trt therapy right

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I started, I was also on 200ml every other week, but I broke it into 100ml/week and then even further into 100ml/E5days. The every 5 days worked pretty well, but then I switched to 2x week to make it easier to remember my injection days and to correspond with my workouts. This has been even better and keeps my libido much more constant (as opposed to high libido 1-3 days after injection and then "eh" for the next 2-3 days until do my next injection).

Quote Originally Posted by caira1074 View Post
    no i didnt get my mojo back so im reall bumbed out, so weekly would be better than every two weeks, is that every seven days or five
    i would not need any armidex would i since it is just trt therapy right
    i was referring to 7 days as the least frequent and as frawnz mentioned some will do their shots even more often....the half life of the testosterone declines rapidly (read the chart in the box if you are self administer or research that same principal)...answer to your estrogen question...KEEP THE ESTROGEN MONITORED

goin canoein hold all calls

so doing 150 every 5 days would be best i can even do 200 every 5 days, im going to get labs again tomorrow i have been on the injections self administered for 6 weeks dont really feel much different i was wondering if i shoud ask for my e2,fsh,lh, etc and find out if maybe i dont even need to be on this stuff i just thought getting the injections of testosterone would be a sure bet, no signs of high e2 but was wondering if you had no signs of high e2 could it be low what are signs of low e2

actually u did mention it in the first post and i missed it...i already stated YES monitor estrogen...
    but
    what confuses me further is u said u JUST got ur new results and the doctor is starting u on the injections NOW ur last post says u been injecting for six weeks

im sorry jpkman i meant my latest results i get my blood drawn today sorry for the confusion and thanks for responding as soon as i get the the new results i will post im hoping i can get the other tests as well e2,lh.fsh, etc it will probably give me a better picture of whats going on. im just worried that my test levels according to some werent that bad and now im taking something that could make me worse in the end but some would also say mine werent that great. For the rest of my life on trt sounds like a long time but if it was actualy working like i thought it might mabe would be an easier concept to grasp by the way i get erections but no sex drive is that normal, also my balls tingle and ache at times since i started my injections what gives only wish i had a sex drive
    Last edited by caira1074; 10-18-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Thread Information