Thread: hey

caira1074 is offline Junior Member

hey

just a quick question for ya all i was wondering if you are on injections for trt why you would need a pct or anything for estrogen. TRT is usually for life and the purpose is to bring your t levels up in the normal range all be it in the higher end, but still if your in the normal ranges it shouldnt be messing with everything else if the t dose was correct i mean normal range shouldnt raise estrogen i wouldnt think

sirupate is offline Member
    I know. Think some guys who are on TRT for genuine medical reasons are also doing the body building thing and believe that cycles and stacking will help them get where they want to be. Some of us really just want to have high-normal levels of free-T and feel good again. I don't think I'd ever have a use for a cycle at this point in my life.

sirp

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    what is your injection dose? this will help....and your stats..age..and goals please

There are a number of reasons why it's necessary to keep E2 in check. Some of us are predisposed to having higher than normal E2 levels regardless of T level and TRT only increases that, whether you're into body building or not. In those cases, it can even be a "chicken and egg" issue. High E2 can actually cause Low T or negate the effects of regular T levels. You don't necessarily need to have excessive T levels to have high E2. Normal male T levels ranges from 300-1200 and E2 range is 20-50. As an example, when my T was around 900 form TRT my E2 was 167. There are also some supplements such as DHEA which is taken to help naturally increase male T levels however, it raises E2 as well. And then there is the issue of xenoestrogens which are all around us in ever increasing amounts. So as you can see, it's absolutely important any male on TRT needs to keep their E2 in check, regardless of your in to it for body building or are a lifer.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 10-19-2010 at 11:25 AM.

very informative i appreciate everone on this forum its nice to be able to ask questions and get great answers as for my stats and bloodwork they are all on my last post "just starting injections" my new labs will be posted in a few days when i get them i cant wait to get and post them so i can get great advice also my new labs will have all the other test lh, fsh shbg, e2 etc which i have never had tested but learned from this forum that it is essential thanks all

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fair question I guess if you don't or have not read much of anything on this board...

Look at it this way, you are going from zero (low t) to 100mph (high t) in less than 5 days when you start. What do you think your body says about that???? It says something like this "Holy crap dude, I need to dump some t because things are really screwed up right now", " let's see what all I can conver that t into". Which is why after you have been on a protocol for a while, have maintained a low normal E2 range and have taken care of other factors that lead to higher E2 like BF, your body will settle into the higher t you are giving it and you may not need an AI at all, or much of one. Now some guys never need an AI - even when on cycle - others have to stay on an AI evben at a low trt dose of 80mg's/week. We are all different, and I hope that helps explains it a little.

Flats

yes it does help thanks still learning here and i do read the other forums and they have been very helpful so far im just starting to become more familiar with all of this, even though i have been on trt for two years now i realized after finding this forum two months ago that androgel ,testim thing was all wrong and that injections and having other bloodwork done will paint a clearer picture for myself

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to your new home bro

Thread Information