Triple Stack is offline Associate Member

New to TRT...Blasting & Cruising Protocol

So, I took my first 200 mg dose of test cyp on wednesday. Next one is due in three weeks as directed, self administered.

I want to run a cycle before next follow up in March. Could I run a 10-12 week cycle then taper down to the prescribed dose before my follow-up (with blood test)?

When blasting & cruising, is it easier to maintain gains from the cycle since your body doesn't have to adjust to its normal natty test production?

sirupate is offline Member
    Just my humble opinion...but what does blasting and cruising have to do with TRT as it applies to most middle age men? I think when you are talking about cycles and blasting, you aren't just treating low-T...you are doing something else. Being a bit of a newb...I'll probably be invited to shut-up now...

sirp

Haha from hanging around here a bit, I've picked up some of the "local lingo". Blasting & cruising refers to doing a full blown cycle of steroids , then going back to your TRT dose. Some of us old guys still want to juice & get huge like the young 'uns!

sirupate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    Haha from hanging around here a bit, I've picked up some of the "local lingo". Blasting & cruising refers to doing a full blown cycle of steroids, then going back to your TRT dose. Some of us old guys still want to juice & get huge like the young 'uns!
    Yeah...I sort of understand. Some of us have difficulty getting enough testosterone prescribed from our doctors to even be able to alleviate the effects of hypogonadism. So...if I knew how to get more, maybe I'd be tempted too.

sirp

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    So, I took my first 200 mg dose of test cyp on wednesday. Next one is due in three weeks as directed, self administered.
    200MG every 3 weeks is going to give you big fluctuations in your T levels. Since you are self administering, do 100MG/week, or if you can't do the extra amount do 75MG/week.

Hmmm that makes a lot of sense! I was worried about crashing after the half-life wore out. Thanks!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ E View Post
    200MG every 3 weeks is going to give you big fluctuations in your T levels. Since you are self administering, do 100MG/week, or if you can't do the extra amount do 75MG/week.
    I agree. I do 200mg/week and inject TWICE a week. 100mg each Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.

I only started a week and half ago, but was also interested in blasting on occasion. I planned on doing some research in about a month...but it will save me some searching if someone posts info in this tread. :-)

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah...I sort of understand. Some of us have difficulty getting enough testosterone prescribed from our doctors to even be able to alleviate the effects of hypogonadism. So...if I knew how to get more, maybe I'd be tempted too.

sirp
    Just buy more problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I agree. I do 200mg/week and inject TWICE a week. 100mg each Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.

I only started a week and half ago, but was also interested in blasting on occasion. I planned on doing some research in about a month...but it will save me some searching if someone posts info in this tread. :-)
    That's how I do a cycle to keep levels even, so doing the same for TRT dosing makes logical sense!

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    You can blast for 12 weeks. You want to be back on your HRT dose for at least a month before testing. Yes, you do keep a lot of your gains because you will not experience the drop to no production like non HRT guys.

You also want to inject once a week. Get yourself tested after a month and see where your levels are at and adjust accordingly. I wouldn't blast until you have your HRT dialed in.

Thread Information