mikey1979 is offline New Member

blood test and test cyp?

I was talking to my doctor about have mylab work done ya know routine stuff and I mentioned if he could check my testosterone levels . He had no problem and seemed down to give me some for of trt if my levels were indeed low. The problem is I have been taking 200mg of test cyp for the past 2 months. I have used and abused anabolics for the past 7 years or so and know my levels are gonna be really low when the cyp clears from my system. I told my doc all about this and he said I should stop taking the cyp and wait to take the blood test till my levels are back normal so I can be prescribed something. My last shot of test cyp was 200mg about 2 weeks ago. About how long should I wait till my levels will be at their lowest? I don't want to take this blood test until I know its good and out of my system. About how much longer should I wait?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    imo, i'd wait 2 more weeks ...

i'm basing this on my levels after 18days from my injection still reading some exogenous test

mikey1979 is offline New Member
    So wait atleast a couple more weeks at least. I want to make sure I don't take it too soon and ruin my chance at get trt which I know I need. Before I started on this low dose of cyp my levels must have been super low judging by the way I felt and my lack of proper pct and time off over the years. Will I not be able to have children if I go on trt now? I am 31 by the way and have no childre
    n

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yes 2-4 weeks imo...but u did say your doc was open minded so he could let you test in 2 weeks and then again a few weeks later..

kids? idk, u produced any yet? freeze some? trt can prevent you from being fertile, yes....hcg during your trt can keep u fertile

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    yes 2-4 weeks imo...but u did say your doc was open minded so he could let you test in 2 weeks and then again a few weeks later..

kids? idk, u produced any yet? freeze some? trt can prevent you from being fertile, yes....hcg during your trt can keep u fertile
    good idea and I am very serious about this

Thread Information