TGraham is offline Junior Member

Post Almost 1 year on HRT / New Bloodwork, High Test & E2- Help me analyze please.

Greetings,
    I am 49, 215 LBS and on HRT for almost one year. I have been taking .5 mL of Testosterone Enanthate twice per week and .5 of Liquidex 2X per week. I felt GREAT for a bit, but the libido has subsided quite a bit in the past several months. I have been taking the Liquidex for a few months but have just increased my dose to .5 3x week because of my still high E2.
    (questions below)

FSH [L] < 0.7 mIU/mL 1.6-8.0

LH [L < 0.2 mIU/mL 1.5-9.3

ESTRADIOL [H] 102 pg/ml <= 54

HCG TOTAL QN <2 mIU/mL <5

PSA TOTAL 1.3 ng/mL <=4

HEMOGLOBIN [H] 6.0%

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL [H] 1486 ng/dL 250-1100

TESTOSTERONE FREE [H] 414.6 pg/mL 35-155

1) Would my E2 of 102 be sufficient to squash my libido?

2) What should my dose be on the liquidex to get down to 30 or so on the E2?

3) What are the downsides/dangers of testosterone being a bit high like this (if any) ?
    Last edited by TGraham; 01-18-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Singulus is offline New Member
    Is this a blood hemoglobin number? Hemoglobin is measured in units of grams/dl. A value of 6 gm/dl would mean that your are profoundly and dangerously anemic. Are you sure you are reporting this right?

Oops!
    Hemoglobin was mentioned twice in the work. This one had the letters AIC after it I believe.

The other Hemoglobin was in fact 17.0 g/dL 13.2 - 17.1

Thank You for pointing that out.

Have I left out important test results? is there anything important that I left out?....

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by TGraham View Post
    Greetings,
    I am 49, 215 LBS and on HRT for almost one year. I have been taking .5 mL of Testosterone Enanthate twice per week and .5 of Liquidex 2X per week. I felt GREAT for a bit, but the libido has subsided quite a bit in the past several months. I have been taking the Liquidex for a few months but have just increased my dose to .5 3x week because of my still high E2.
    (questions below)

FSH [L] < 0.7 mIU/mL 1.6-8.0

LH [L < 0.2 mIU/mL 1.5-9.3

ESTRADIOL [H] 102 pg/ml <= 54

HCG TOTAL QN <2 mIU/mL <5

PSA TOTAL 1.3 ng/mL <=4

HEMOGLOBIN [H] 6.0%

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL [H] 1486 ng/dL 250-1100

TESTOSTERONE FREE [H] 414.6 pg/mL 35-155

1) Would my E2 of 102 be sufficient to squash my libido?

2) What should my dose be on the liquidex to get down to 30 or so on the E2?

3) What are the downsides/dangers of testosterone being a bit high like this (if any) ?
    so you've been on this same dose for a year and just now got bloodwork?

all good cept for last couple weeks?

yes e2 too high or too low can kill libido and i believe you are seeing wut the downsides of your last question are..

see how your new liquidex does you...you dont wanna go too low either....do u need a guess because youre not able to check blood again?

>so you've been on this same dose for a year and just now got bloodwork?
    No, I have posted bloodwork here before. These are my latest.

>do u need a guess because youre not able to check blood again?
    I just did blood 2 weeks ago. I can do it again anytime. I just want some degree of an intelligent formula to get it in range. My test is from my Dr with script, my Liquidex I got myself (here) and my Dr. knows. Ill ask for a script when I run out of what i have.

The only bad is that my libido subsided a bit in the last 3 months, and my shrunken Nutts, otherwise Great.

THANK YOU
    Last edited by TGraham; 01-18-2011 at 06:46 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by TGraham View Post
    >so you've been on this same dose for a year and just now got bloodwork?
    No, I have posted bloodwork here before. These are my latest.

>do u need a guess because youre not able to check blood again?
    I just did blood 2 weeks ago. I can do it again anytime. I just want some degree of an intelligent formula to get it in range. My test is from my Dr with script, my Liquidex I got myself (here) and my Dr. knows. Ill ask for a script when I run out of what i have.

The only bad is that my libido subsided a bit in the last 3 months, and my shrunken Nutts, otherwise Great.

THANK YOU
    hopefully the .5 bump will help

Ratt is offline Junior Member
    Your free and total T levels are quite high which would account for your high E2 levels. You mentioned you are taking .5 mL of Testosterone Enanthate twice per week. Is that 100mg or 200mg per ml? Depending on your doseage you might be getting 200mg week and over the course of time your levels have slowly been creeping up on you including your E2 levels. You may want to look at scaling back a bit on your T injection quantity. There is a fine line between having balanced levels and feeling great.(libido included)

Thank you all!

Thread Information