JAMIE07652 is offline Associate Member

Hcg as pct ? Im confused..

Hey boys , need some help . My back ground is as follows . 49 , 200lbs , 6', eat pretty good , gym 6 days a week for 18 months . My test level was 205 last year and this year was 185 ( one month ago) . My doc isnt very keen on htr so i went to a "clinic" . Heres what he gave me . 200mgs test c, weekly , .5 mg a/e twice a week for ten weeks .then 200iu of hcg ed for 43 days . then go back and see where I am bw wise . For the past few months these forums have opened my eyes and you boys have some great info that ive read . Is his pct rite ? ...?

More thoughts , should he have started me out on a longer cycle then ten weeks ? ...lil help

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE07652 View Post
    Hey boys , need some help . My back ground is as follows . 49 , 200lbs , 6', eat pretty good , gym 6 days a week for 18 months . My test level was 205 last year and this year was 185 ( one month ago) . My doc isnt very keen on htr so i went to a "clinic" . Heres what he gave me . 200mgs test c, weekly , .5 mg a/e twice a week for ten weeks .then 200iu of hcg ed for 43 days . then go back and see where I am bw wise . For the past few months these forums have opened my eyes and you boys have some great info that ive read . Is his pct rite ? ...?
    its not pct..its just part of your hrt protocol....keep reading and learning....pct is for young fellers that still have their natural test levels working for em...you should do well on that protocol i'm sure at your age (i'm 41 as well) your body will make good use of these meds...
    get the clinic to start checking your estradiol and of course keep your test levels monitored and everything else...if i could afford it i would do this thru a lab of my own...just seems with clinics selling the meds, doctors fees, labwork all themselves too much power for one entity..i'm just sayin...
    let my bro's chime in and add some help

good luck bro

jp ..thanks for taking the time . I agree with u in regaurds to your thoughts on "clinics" . Any other thoughts are truely welcomed and appreciated .

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    200iu's of hcg EVERY day? Way too much or was that a typo?

yw jamie...yes they'll be more chimin in

good catch flats...i typed that faster than usual...

k...i also was gonna ask what are your goals from this trt with that 200lbs where we goin wit dat up, down? bigger, stronger, faster, leaner?

Flats ...you read that rite 200 iu for 43 days starting a week after my tenth shot .

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    One thing I have to watch is my my RBC count.On trt I have to give blood every 56 days or my blood gets thick.I start getting tired at about 45 days.JPK or vetteman may know I think its called a Hematocrit level or RBC count.

jpk ..to tell the truth , I dont know where im going with this , and what effect it will have on my body from a gym stand point ? Would i like to lose 5 lbs of fat ..sure! Would i like to be a bit stronger ...absofrigginlutly...my first goal is to help the low t symptoms I live with , any other benifit would only be a plus....do u thing 200 mgs of test weekly would have any effect on my gym proformance ?

jpk ..to tell the truth , I dont know where im going with this , and what effect it will have on my body from a gym stand point ? Would i like to lose 5 lbs of fat ..sure! Would i like to be a bit stronger ...absofrigginlutly...my first goal is to help the low t symptoms I live with , any other benifit would only be a plus....do u thing 200 mgs of test weekly would have any effect on my gym proformance ?
    .absofrigginlutlyyes it can and i would bet it will....glad you decided to look into it...i think you'll be pleasantly surprised....listen to flats about the hcg ....he's ran this compound and has had success and researched it heavily and knows the dosing of it...also escaron brought up another lab to watch as A LOT of us on trt get elevated rbc's and its good to donate blood often for this and actually for all men...at the blood bank, their charts claim that it significantly reduces heart attack and stroke risk

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    I have an different protocol, my HCG is 2 shots a week, but need to have then a least 2 days before the test injection.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    I have an different protocol, my HCG is 2 shots a week, but need to have then a least 2 days before the test injection.
    This i believe is more the norm..wut do you shoot..500iu's X 2?

Trust me jpk , Ive been reading you , flats and many others here and feel you know what your talkin about ..for sure ... flats, why do u think this dr of mine has me on such a high dose ? and for 43days ..

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I think he could be doin with the HCG 43 days straight is to maybe see if he can jumpstart your natural test (which has yet to be proven). I honestly don't have a clue why he would prescribe what he did. Not sure why he is stopping the test. I'd be interested to see what the HCG would do to your levels on its own.

Man, Thats a new one to me. Never heard of such a thing. There are clinics that will have you come off for two weeks and take a small dose daily or two or three times a week. But everyday at that dose may, and I mean MAY be permanent trouble down the road. Do your research on it and you will have all the questions you will need for your doc and you will learn a lot about HCG while you are at it. As stated above, 250-500 twice a week is pretty normal. Quiz your doc on it bro, and let us know what he says. Who knows - there may be a new line of thinking in the hrt world that we have not heard about before, or your doc may just be a dumbass lol - you make him prove which one it is to you.

And Dante, there are studies that show large doses (like 1500) increased t by 2-300% after like 3 days or so. There is a nice profile on it in that section although it may be a little dated.

Flats

FLATS , from what ive read here in the last few weeks , your spot on . I will quiz my "clinic" doctor and see what he says . Based on what Ive read here in the past 6 months i knew it would be best to bounce this off u guys first . Many thanks for the help boys ...will keep ya posted ...cant wait to start feeling better ! soon i hope...

Doubler is offline New Member
    200 iu's a day for 43 days sounds more like a HCG diet than a forum of PCT.. 250-500 Sat & Sun is what most clinic's prescribe during the whole therapy, not just at the end. It is a prevented measure to keep your natural test levels where they are, so that your body does not suppress its natural system. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubler View Post
    200 iu's a day for 43 days sounds more like a HCG diet than a forum of PCT.. 250-500 Sat & Sun is what most clinic's prescribe during the whole therapy, not just at the end. It is a prevented measure to keep your natural test levels where they are, so that your body does not suppress its natural system. Hope this helps.
    Never heard that one either but good to know if youre hearing that from yours or some1 you knows clinic

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    And Dante, there are studies that show large doses (like 1500) increased t by 2-300% after like 3 days or so. There is a nice profile on it in that section although it may be a little dated.

Flats
    I'll have to check that out. Was it a permanent increase without HCG therapy or was that with continued HCG use?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    I'll have to check that out. Was it a permanent increase without HCG therapy or was that with continued HCG use?
    No I think it was a short term study.

No, he is going to a clinic that wants him to be a patient FOREVER. They do not want to jumpstart anything but his hand to his wallet. This is what makes no sense.

Doubler is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    Never heard that one either but good to know if youre hearing that from yours or some1 you knows clinic
    Yep, 500 Saturday & Sunday as a prevented measure to keep your natural system going while on TRT

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Well then he needs to find another place...
    or just buy the product and inject it 2 or 3 times a week

ricka057 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    or just buy the product and inject it 2 or 3 times a week
    That's a little easier said than done...if you can't find a normal doc to prescribe it where do you go? There's so many scam sites who sell the stuff you really don't know who to trust.

It's kind of sad isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ricka057 View Post
    That's a little easier said than done...if you can't find a normal doc to prescribe it where do you go? There's so many scam sites who sell the stuff you really don't know who to trust.

It's kind of sad isn't it?
    dont feel like rereading this thread but i'm pretty sure the guy i was quoting is talking about an anti aging clinic...not scam sites..

lifes too short to be sad

Guys, 1000 thanks for the feedback . I fear this "clinic" is a cash thing more then a doctor thing. Im happy to report after 10 day of trt (second shot sunday ) i feel really good , heads clear , energy , even stronger at the gym already !So for that im happy i went to this clinic . im still a little concerned on the hgc issue and have yet to call the "doctor" and see what he has in mind with the mega dose of hgc . fyi , they shipped my 10000iu of hgc upfront with the test and a/e ...

Guys, 1000 thanks for the feedback . I fear this "clinic" is a cash thing more then a doctor thing. Im happy to report after 10 day of trt (second shot sunday ) i feel really good , heads clear , energy , even stronger at the gym already !So for that im happy i went to this clinic . im still a little concerned on the hgc issue and have yet to call the "doctor" and see what he has in mind with the mega dose of hgc . fyi , they shipped my 10000iu of hgc upfront with the test and a/e ...
    when are u going to do follow up bloodwork...have you actually done 10 days straight of hcg ?

jpk ...200mg test week , .5mg a/e twice a week , one week off , 200iu ed hcg for 43 days . so i call the dr . he said this his normal approach for a first first hrt cycle . after my 43 day pct , bloodwork and a doctor visit to see how my body has reacted to the test and post hcg . he said , if after two weeks of pct if i feel crappy come in early and see where i am then . i asked if my next cycle could be longer and he felt 20 weeks might be in order if bw looks good . i guess , in a clinic setting , as flats felt ...ill see this guys once or twice more then a traditional per year . am i over paying for my meds...im sure ....did i mention im going to mexico in a few weeks...yep

ohhhhh...... i thought you were running the hcg NOW.......

so youre doing the ole trt with pct number....my favorite...

Thread Information