vtach12 is offline Associate Member

Is this plan any good?

My last 3 labs were 318, 271, and 249 for total T. Free T seems to be around 70. I have 3 doctors I am working with. They all say my labs look good. One doctor is giving me 100mg test every 2 weeks (200). Just started a month ago. I don't feel any better?
    This is probably enough to shut me down completely but not enough to help me? Is this even worth staying on? He wants my. T levels around mid 300s he said.

Clinic wants an arm and a leg and a plane ticket. Why is this so difficult?

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should probably be on a minimum of 100 mgs per week. I'd say yr current dosing is worth it for the time being. If you are self-injecting then do 50 mgs per week while you go out & find a qualified TRT Doctor. At least this will keep you from totally crashing like you probably are now. Find a good Endo & fire these turds asap.
    Last edited by APIs; 03-23-2011 at 11:39 AM.

I am paying for office visits every 2 weeks for the injection. This is a urology doctor, a referral from my primary. The endo doc he referred me to thinks I am just depressed and want s psychology eval from yet a forth doctor in a month. This is getting expensive too.
    So this 100 a week wont shut me down completely? I am not really feeling any better, and my next lab isn't until next month.

Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    I am paying for office visits every 2 weeks for the injection. This is a urology doctor, a referral from my primary. The endo doc he referred me to thinks I am just depressed and want s psychology eval from yet a forth doctor in a month. This is getting expensive too.
    So this 100 a week wont shut me down completely? I am not really feeling any better, and my next lab isn't until next month.
    I misread yr reply at first. 100 mgs every week may or may not shut you down completely. TRT usually runs 100 mgs up to 200 mgs per week depending on the individual. You definately cannot wait for two weeks between shots. Test Cyp/Enanthate only lasts 6-7 days in your system if I'm not mistaken. So by the time you get your next shot it has pretty much been depleted from your body and you've already crashed. IMO, keep with the current regimen until you find a good endo who knows what their doing & allows you to self inject. It's absurd to come in every two weeks for an injection. This guy is a Quack no doubt, but at the very minimum, explain the 6-7 days half life & push him to allow self dosing. If you're not feeling well, than call his ass and ask for an earlier BW. You need to be pushy & take control of the matter...
    Last edited by APIs; 03-23-2011 at 12:59 PM.

kelevra is offline Member
    I’m no HRT (TRT) expert, but the dose does sound very low. I was under the impression it was closer to 200-250mg weekly. I could be wrong. Any addition of Test to your body could shut you down. Just Opinion I have no facts to that. But our bodies can be very adaptive to stimuli provided to it. If it is receiving something from an alternate source, it is bound to decrease its own production. There are plenty guys here with HRT experience. I certainly wouldn’t be paying more docs who probably no less than the fellers right here. I’m sure they will chime in shortly.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    100mg every week is a low dose but a good starting dose but this fvcker should be shot for collecting a office visit every 2 weeks who the f does he think he is...fire that muther fvcker if u dont kick his as$ as well...i'm sick of these mother fvckers...oh and go back and kick that fn quack endo's a$s too

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    100mg every week is a low dose but a good starting dose but this fvcker should be shot for collecting a office visit every 2 weeks who the f does he think he is...fire that muther fvcker if u dont kick his as$ as well...i'm sick of these mother fvckers...oh and go back and kick that fn quack endo's a$s too
    roid-rage, roid-rage

The doctor is telling me this is standard protocol ( as I am looking out in his waiting room seeing all his 70 year + patients). Is there some information I can show him that this dose is too low? I don't really think if I say " well some people on the net said..." will fly. Unfortunately I am stuck at his mercy according to my insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    roid-rage, roid-rage
    i was thinking the same thing when i wrote it...after you kicks his as$ he can sue him for prescribing "roids"

lmao

can u fn imagine going in EVERY 2 weeks to a doctors office

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you imagine the roller coaster ride of a 100 mg every 2 weeks? 100 mg shot . . . shutdown nuts . . . 7 days later start feeling bad . . . by 12th day ready for suicide watch . . . just two more days you can make it . . . . get shot . . . ahhhhh will feel great for 5 days now

The reason BB pin Test a couple of times a week is to keep the Test level from spiking. If your doc's telling you to pin Test once every two weeks I think he's more interested in his fee then your health.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100/week WILL shut you down completely.

This really sucks. I cant believe they dont know how this is messing with me! I found a local compounding pharmacy, I will call them tomorrow and see if they can give me some names of MDs that treat low T. Since none of the 3 I have seen seem willing to help me.

Make sure you ask for Docs that prescript injectible Test, unless you prefer to go with the cream.

Good point. I don't really want to mess with the cream. I will be calling them today.

dosXX is offline Member
    I found my current HRT doc (Urologist) by googling. Also you might as well start researching on how to do a self injection because eventually you will be pinning your self and this will be more convenient than visiting your doc every time you need your shots.

Okay. Well I went back to my primary and basically told him to put me on TRT or I was going to find another doctor. He asked how much I thought I needed and I told him at least 200 a week and I was not going to pay for office visits every week. It worked! Just got my first dose of 150ml Test C. planning on 300 week for 8 weeks and see what happens. Maybe back it down if I get some bad reactions. Hoping for some good strength results in the coming weeks.
    Thanks for everyones input and advise.

At 300 mg / week you will definately see results. Hopefully those results won't be gyno but it is highly probable at that level. Pay our sponser AR-R a visit now and get your AI. I doubt you are going to have much luck with your doc on the AI issue when you get sore tits and gyno, at least not without investing a month hounding him for a prescription.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    At 300 mg / week you will definately see results. Hopefully those results won't be gyno but it is highly probable at that level. Pay our sponser AR-R a visit now and get your AI. I doubt you are going to have much luck with your doc on the AI issue when you get sore tits and gyno, at least not without investing a month hounding him for a prescription.
    you really think the probability of getting gyno from 8 weeks at 300mg of test is high?

i do agree that estro should be monitored at ANY dose and having an AI on hand is always good to have

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    you really think the probability of getting gyno from 8 weeks at 300mg of test is high?

i do agree that estro should be monitored at ANY dose and having an AI on hand is always good to have
    I got gyno after 2 weeks of 100 mg/wk. At 28 E2 I get gyno symptoms. 300 mg/wk would give me DD titties w/o an AI. My wife would be jealous!

Everyone is different, but I think the majority of the people would have sore nipples at 300mg/wk if they take no AI. Seems to me many people on 200 mg/wk have to take an AI. Or at least they are taking an AI because they indicate they are in their script profile. I assume they are taking it because they need it, not just precautionary. Could be just precautionary to keep E2 levels down. Either way, we both agree he should have it on hand and watch the E2.

Good point, better safe than sorry. I was thinking my lower dose would keep my risks to a minimum. And that if I had some issues my doc would just get me some. Bit then he would know my dose has been upped a little. Does anyone have a favorite? I saw there are 3 on there and vary greatly in dosing.

LiquiDex is the most popular. The common dosage is 0.5 mg every other day (EOD). So that would be 0.5 ml EOD. They actually ship a little syringe with it so you can pull the exact amount you need. Squirt it in your mouth and drink water.

The Letro is a lot stronger. Unless you are having real problems and the LiquiDex isn't cutting it, Letro may be too much. Most people use Letro if they got gyno and are trying to shrink the lumps.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    I got gyno after 2 weeks of 100 mg/wk. At 28 E2 I get gyno symptoms. 300 mg/wk would give me DD titties w/o an AI. My wife would be jealous!

Everyone is different, but I think the majority of the people would have sore nipples at 300mg/wk if they take no AI. Seems to me many people on 200 mg/wk have to take an AI. Or at least they are taking an AI because they indicate they are in their script profile. I assume they are taking it because they need it, not just precautionary. Could be just precautionary to keep E2 levels down. Either way, we both agree he should have it on hand and watch the E2.
    i think i'll just pop a lil a'dex right now

dosXX is offline Member
    Good point, better safe than sorry. I was thinking my lower dose would keep my risks to a minimum. And that if I had some issues my doc would just get me some. Bit then he would know my dose has been upped a little. Does anyone have a favorite? I saw there are 3 on there and vary greatly in dosing.
    ask your doc ahh forget that TELL your doc you need a rx for an ai also.

Ar r oral stuff is good? Or would I be better served asking my doctor for something?

Ar r oral stuff is good? Or would I be better served asking my doctor for something?
    Ar-R stuff is good. Advantage to a doc prescription is possibility of insurance paying for it. If you have no insurance or they won't pay, Ar-R is a lot less expensive. My AI is running me about $60/year through Ar-R. A prescription would run me $250/year.

Okay ordered my liquidex and some clomid from them, got them on the hour sale Hope it gets here soon, I am getting a little nervous now. I was planning on just running 8 weeks, maybe I should do 10. Or do 8 and then take off 4, then blast again ? I will see how my results go. I will be doing my third biweekly pin tomorrow. Don't feel anything yet. Struggling to get so much food down!

Thread Information