Cphantasy is offline New Member

Something help me with my diet issues!

Greetings people!

I have been into strengh training and sports all my life. I have no cycles under my belt because I have tried to remain "natural".

But I have been reading a lot of litterature and articles about AAS and other different substances which can aid you in excercise and your normal life.

I have also been reading a lot about sports,excercises,proper diet, natural ways of gaining muscle mass and loosing fat and so on. So I´ve got quite a lot of knowledge under my belt when it comes to "natural" ways of achiving successful goals.

I have a couple of times before dieted down from 110 kg to 102 kg. I have tried dieting with both low, medium and high calorie restrictions accompanied with following certain guides on how to eat a certain food scheme/mix (%Protein,%Fat,%Carbhydrates) with good results. It worked good a couple of years ago but now when I´m a bit older the methods comes with a bad sideffect when I do them. In my older days I easy get "shutdown" when I attempt the slightest calorie restriction.

You could say I loose my energy and motiviation to do things in life. I become cold like an zombie and especially in my fingers,toes suffer from this. I also get easily irritated and my mind becomes all cloudy and I think much slower and loose my concentrations more often. My airways becomes more thight and "cloggy". My verbal skills suffer from this and I have trouble talking to people as I end up "lagging" with my speech which makes people think I´m a Asberger person. I also get more stressed and have negative thoughts coming my way when as a consequence of this. I also get tired in my eyes very easily from this.

I have been to my doctor and they have tested my T levels which were quite low (8-12 nmol) and they get low even when I try going on a mild calorie restricted diet.

I have also tried Low carb High fat ways of eating. But the same thing happends when I do this.

*I have suffered from male "anaroexia" before which I believe have caused my body to respond to calorie restriction by "shutting down" itself.

My current state is that I have gained quite a lot of fat and some muscle from strenght training in the gym and a heavy caloric diet. I´m looking to use something very simple to aid me when I diet so that I do not get "shutdown" and "cloudy" in my head which makes my whole personal life suffer.

Do you have anything in mind that perhaps could aid me a little bit?

Other members here at Meso and at Steroids .org gave me the tip that I could use HCG accompained with Reductil to fight the "shutdown" and keep my energy and testosterone levels normal when dieting.

Just got a message on another board telling me that perhaps I could use proviron with my diet and that it would help me greatly.

My best thanks to your for providing tips and advice!
    Last edited by Cphantasy; 04-11-2011 at 08:56 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome.

How can the guys help you out specifically? what is your real question here....lots of stuff going on.

Thanks...

and stats please
    BF
    heigt

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    welcome to the board

also...diet forum would be better place to post for better critique/advice

The main question is: Is there any steroid or medication that you recommend that could help me along with my diet?
    Is Hcg and reductil (So called Meridian in the U.S) of any help to me as I do not want to get "shutdown" when dieting?

Goals: Major fat loss
    Bf: High and with an BMI of 33.
    Height:189 cm

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Welcome.

How can the guys help you out specifically? what is your real question here....lots of stuff going on.

Thanks...

and stats please
    BF
    heigt

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    welcome to the board

also...diet forum would be better place to post for better critique/advice
    Thanks for the answer!

Could any moderator be kind and transfer this Topic to the diet section?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cphantasy View Post
    Thanks for the answer!

Could any moderator be kind and transfer this Topic to the diet section?
    I notice the title specifically says diet issues in bold..thats why i suggested to move it...
    what i do know about the "hcg diet" sounds ridiculous and i cant believe its as popular as it is...from what i've heard the dieter consumes only 500 calories a day while taking the hcg ....500!!!!!!! Doesnt take rocket science to tell ME that you ARE going to lose weight....this diet doesnt even seem debatable, imo.

Thread Information