mikeloop is offline Junior Member

Stayed on for 2 years with little to no breaks, 20 years old.. PCT or patience?

Hey guys, long story short, I was stupid and ran gear from about 17.5 to 19.5 or so around those times with LITTLE to no breaks in between, I did pct's but just ran back on etc. In a nut shell I was YOUNG AND DUMB, I know that and don't want to hear it over and over, now I'm trying to do something about it, even if TRT is the answer I want to know if doing another PCT is even worth it at this point? I ran two 7-8 week PCT's first was HCG then ran clom and nolva.. then second was adex, clomid during last summer.

My doctor is FINALLY referring me (I live in Canada) to an endo, and I was told to call back in 2 weeks so I am seeing what's up with that, but want to research and get input in the mean while.

My free test was 51 PmOl's and my total test was 9.0 nMoL's and ranges were..
    free test ranges were 15.6 - 146 PMOL/L and the total was 6.0 - 27 NMOL/L...

THE MAIN QUESTION is.. if the endo does not see the need for TRT, should I run another PCT, if so, what should it be of? I was thinking 1000iu IU EOD for total of 10000iu then jump on 4 weeks of 100mg clomid, 20mg nolva and 25mg aromasin .. Then another 2 weeks of 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, and 12.5 aromasin? And maybe run the aromasin for 2 weeks longer than everything else?

I don't believe dealing with it is a option here, I do not feel right

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wait and see what the doc says. Hopefully he will put you on HCG to kick things, get your blood work done and see where you are at. No need to worry about what has not happened yet. Continue with the current plan. if it doesn't work then figure out plan B.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-13-2011 at 06:07 AM.

Thread Information