Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ibreakspawns is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    YOu taking Test E or C? Does he have you on any AI's and HCG at all? If not ask about AI's and HCG...you are young and could benefit from the HCG and AI will help fight the High E sides.
    No, not right now. He agrees that my estrogen levels are off. But, he wants to take it slow because of my age. He did mention an AI, but wanted to see how I did at first. I'm taking Test C. I'm going to talk with my doctor next appointment about HCG .

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    I asked you early in this thread if the Doc talked to you about an aromatase inhibitor. The symptom you are describing, joint pain, is a classic sign of elevated Estradiol levels (E2). If your E2 levels are high, and they most likely are if you're injecting test without an AI protocol, then all or most of the test you are injecting will do you no good as it's being converted.

You need to get an E2 sensitive assay done as soon as you can as this is an important lab and critical to manage in a successful TRT protocol. If you don't control your E2 levels the neg sides can be bad...just ask some of the guys here who can tell you first hand.

You need HCG as well; pretty soon your balls will start to ache all the time, get smaller and you sack will pull tight like my 6 year old.

You need HCG and E2 management.

Trust me...
    It's the opposite. Estrogen is good for your joints, as it keeps them lubricated.
    Joint pain is a normal symptom of low estrogen (try overdoing it on Letro and tell me how your knees and elbows feel while lifting).

Follow your MD's advise. He's taking it slow and monitoring as you move along with your own protocol. Don't bumb out early on as he wants to dial you in correctly and while it may seem crazy that you have to go through all of this his motives are correct (or at least appear that way). My TRT Doc subscribes to the same approach as do guys like Crisler...start slow and add as needed.

IF, however, nothing changes over the course of the next month or so they you may be suspect of his capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It's the opposite. Estrogen is good for your joints, as it keeps them lubricated.
    Joint pain is a normal symptom of low estrogen (try overdoing it on Letro and tell me how your knees and elbows feel while lifting).
    True, but a lot of guys complain of aches and pains with high E2.

Here's a measurement that I always thought was interesting:

Too low E2 = great erections, difficulty to ejaculate, dull orgasm.

Too high E2 = Inability to maintain erection, therefore, great difficulty ejaculating, just forget it.

Centered E2 = easy erections, able to control ejaculation, stunning orgasm.

True, but a lot of guys complain of aches and pains with high E2.

Here's a measurement that I always thought was interesting:

Too low E2 = great erections, difficulty to ejaculate, dull orgasm.

Too high E2 = Inability to maintain erection, therefore, great difficulty ejaculating, just forget it.

Centered E2 = easy erections, able to control ejaculation, stunning orgasm.
    Mine is the second one; Too High E2!

Follow your MD's advise. He's taking it slow and monitoring as you move along with your own protocol. Don't bumb out early on as he wants to dial you in correctly and while it may seem crazy that you have to go through all of this his motives are correct (or at least appear that way). My TRT Doc subscribes to the same approach as do guys like Crisler...start slow and add as needed.

IF, however, nothing changes over the course of the next month or so they you may be suspect of his capabilities.
    If I exhibit the same symptoms I did the first two weeks, I'm for sure calling my doctor up. I'm going to tough it out though! I'll get through this. It really is a roller coaster effect.

Lab work before Injections

edited.;
    Last edited by Ibreakspawns; 01-07-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information