SUPERMAN5039 is offline Junior Member

Which is better?

I'm starting HRT and none of it is covered by my insurance. I have two options afforded me at this time. Tev-Tropin or Omnitrope. Both with a prescription. I researched them both and they both appear to be the same just different names and different sizes. Omni 5.8 mg and Tev 5 mg. Both have 191 amino acids and same molecular weight. And both are synthesized in a strain of Escherichia coli. Both indicate same side effects and precautions. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference other than price?
    Last edited by SUPERMAN5039; 11-07-2011 at 02:03 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So, you are going on HGH replace ment, not Testosterone replace ment?

I don't know much about growth hormone , but would like to hear more about your condition if you have the time or inclination.

I've been on TRT for 2 years and my doctor told me I was a canidate now from my last labs for HGH. My insurance doesn't cover HGH but I want to go on it and see what happens.

I was afraid it was needed because of a medical condition, so I'm glad to hear it isn't as serious as I thought.

My doc says I can go on HGH if I want, but I don't think the benefits will make it worth the cost for me. I don't think insurance will cover HGH for anyone other than maybe a child that needs it for, you know...growth. Heh.

I don't know the difference between the two. I hope someone does, as I would like to know as well.

Double post.

Thanks

Thread Information