Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Back on HRT with some sides

I'm now getting tender nibbles. So in that case what does your endo doc do? I run 200 mg of Test C EOD week. Should I even mention it b/c the last time I had a problem they took me off HRT all together.

Logonzo is offline New Member
    Yes, you should it's a side effect.

I recently talked to my endo about my high e2. He completely dismissed the issue as something endocrinologist would not treat for. I asked him if he knew any doctors that are currently using Aromatase inhibitors with their TRT protocal. I was slightly stunned when he referred me to a Uroligist that he knew used AIs and SERMs to combat E2 issues.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    what should ONE do? or what does our endo do? cuz some of our endos would say take two aspirins and call in 2 months

to answer the first scenario.as above stated high e2 has symptoms you describe and to lower it most use arimidex (anastrazole)and some aromosin to bring it down..

you can find many threads in this forum in regards to such that include doses of these meds and other ANCILLARIES included with some trt protocols

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    what should ONE do? or what does our endo do? cuz some of our endos would say take two aspirins and call in 2 months

to answer the first scenario.as above stated high e2 has symptoms you describe and to lower it most use arimidex (anastrazole)and some aromosin to bring it down..

you can find many threads in this forum in regards to such that include doses of these meds and other ANCILLARIES included with some trt protocols
    ^^^ Yep!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Just to confirm; are you running 200 test c eod or 200 a week?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Roy, I think the first thing you need to do is to know what you're up against with finding out your E2-Estradiol score is. If it means going around your doctor to get this, then that's what needs done. If his tactic is to take you off TRT because you are experiencing these sides, then NO, I don't think I would be compelled to tell him much at this stage.

If you can provide us with a E2-Sensitive lab score, it will give us a better idea where to start with your protocol. For the sensitive nipples, take a look at a SERM like Nolvadex . Liquid Tamox (Nolvadex) is easy to get, and it works pretty quick to provide relief, and you won't need to take all that much for very long. First, let us know the E2, we'll go from there ...

Vettester is offline Banned
    Additionally, this might be a good time to be scouting for a new doctor and/or clinic if you're in a position to do so. Any doctor who will pull the plug on your entire HRT program for having E2 related sides is obviously a doctor you can't count on for the longhaul!

Thread Information