Thread: Nand---one

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member

Nand---one

Thanks for the great advice GD and Bass and others yesterday regarding high T levels and High Free T and E2. Have deceided to drop dosage from 200 to 120 per wk, should help lower the E2. Informed the clinic, they said it wasnt nec but my decision. Based on that they said continue with .5 Anaz 3X per wk and that should take care of E2 problem (currently 58).
    they then went into sals mode, I have no need for semor--- (nor could I afford it) but they suggested N---rolone for my joint pain. Would this compound increase E2 levels??, defeating the whole purpose of lowering my dosage to begin with? Also, does this compound have an effect (specifically) increase T levels

Thanks

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, nandrolone / deca will not increase T levels, it will have a synergistic anabolic effect when combined with Test, even at lower doses and it has been known to relieve a certain amount of minor joint pains, I sure like it anyways.

As far as any E2 issues.....this compound doesn't typically create any problems with E2 as it aromatizes only about 20% the rate of testosterone , however it is POSSIBLE for it to cause problems with elevated prolactin levels which could make make your wiener a little lazy, I tried it and had problems with prolactin but it was easily and swiftly corrected with some Caborgoline, many people never have a problem with lower doses.

Here is a link you should check out.

http://www.steroid.com/Deca-Durabolin.php
    Last edited by JD250; 12-01-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Vettester is offline Banned
    This compound is more commonly known as deca . For converting to estrogen, it is very mild compared to testosterone , but it's not completely exempt. Your AI dose should be more than enough to handle any E2 sides with the amount of testosterone you are proposing, and a therapeutic dosage of deca (100mg-to-200mg). Don't let your clinic tell you that your "T" dose has to be twice that of the deca dose. I personally suggest to keep a 1:1 ratio, or close thereof.

I would also stick to running 12 week cycles when or if you do it. There's always the possibility of getting some sides with erections and/or ejaculations. This can happen when prolactin levels increase, which can happen while on deca. Your clinic might want to sell you some cabergoline to combat this. It works great, but the pills they sell will cost at least twice as much as that bottle of deca. Liquid Prami is a very effective alternative, and it only takes a small amount of it during a cycle.

There's plenty of information about this compound using Google, but feel free to ask more questions.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    awesome info guys, tnx

Thread Information