Big hammer is offline New Member

Formestane during cycle

Im currently running 600 mg/wk of test e and 40 mg of anavar . Anyone used the spray formestane during cycle? Your thoughts are appreciated.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    The prob with formestane is it has horrible bioavailibility. orally its useless, transdermally it isnt much better and the only injectable product i ever saw has been off the market for years. Its very hard to even make formestane injectable so you dont even see it anymore on the ugl scene. Use aromasin (exemastane) if u want to use that type of ai (whch isnt a bad idea imo). 12.5 mg e3d or eod. Otherwise use arimidex (anastrozole) .5 e3d or eod.

Big hammer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The prob with formestane is it has horrible bioavailibility. orally its useless, transdermally it isnt much better and the only injectable product i ever saw has been off the market for years. Its very hard to even make formestane injectable so you dont even see it anymore on the ugl scene. Use aromasin (exemastane) if u want to use that type of ai (whch isnt a bad idea imo). 12.5 mg e3d or eod. Otherwise use arimidex(anastrozole) .5 e3d or eod.
    Thanks for the info. So, the transdermal formestane that I'm currently applying twice a day is shit?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I wouldnt use it......

Thread Information