Thread: My plan

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member

My plan

I see my endo in March and have paperwork for bloodwork. he has me on test cyp @ 100mg a week, but when i first started i started @ 200mg a week for 4 weeks than went to 100mg a week, than after about 10 weeks later got acne which I couldnt control.. So I went cold turkey ( i did pct with clomid and Nolva) and now I'm on accutane. Also had bloat as well

Man I'm tired, but when i got check last month my test was at 250ng/ml and he stated he wanted me at 500-600ng/ml. than after talkin to a few of you guys, you guys stated I should get my E2 levels check. He gave me my march paperwork for bw and it didn't state E2 so I check it lol

So I have the test cyp and was thinking of doing this and then see how the bw goes when I see him in march..

50mgs twice a week

Adex .5mg a day after injection or should I do before? So would be 1mg of an AI a week

Should I add anything to control the acne if I get any back, the adex should control right?

Mario L is offline Associate Member
    50 mg e3.5 days will give you more stable e2 levels. 2x a week is the way to go. Me personally would not take the AI unless I started with high e2 symptoms. I'm on 60mg e3.5 days and barely need an AI. You may not need it. Get levels rechecked in 6 weeks also.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Run your labs before you medicate.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08
    Run your labs before you medicate.
    I did, but E2 wasn't included that round of testing, I don't go back until March

Quote Originally Posted by Mario L
    50 mg e3.5 days will give you more stable e2 levels. 2x a week is the way to go. Me personally would not take the AI unless I started with high e2 symptoms. I'm on 60mg e3.5 days and barely need an AI. You may not need it. Get levels rechecked in 6 weeks also.
    So I work graveyard or nights. I was thinking Sundays at 6pm and again on Thursdays at 6pm. With this set up, I might not even get sides?

That would be great!!

I would like to try Nebido but not FDA approved in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I did, but E2 wasn't included that round of testing, I don't go back until March
    So you're not going to do TRT or AI til March?

What other labs did you get besides total serum? Free, bio, dhea, thryoid panels, ?? You can easily go to a place like privatemdlabs.com and order the E2 test. Your doc didn't order it because it's probably not on his list of important topics to cover with you.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08
    What other labs did you get besides total serum? Free, bio, dhea, thryoid panels, ?? You can easily go to a place like privatemdlabs.com and order the E2 test. Your doc didn't order it because it's probably not on his list of important topics to cover with you.
    Your right lol when I asked him about and the sides acne, bloat he stated to inject 100mg every two weeks than, I scratched my head and was like umm no!

Mario L is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    So I work graveyard or nights. I was thinking Sundays at 6pm and again on Thursdays at 6pm. With this set up, I might not even get sides?

That would be great!!

I would like to try Nebido but not FDA approved in the U.S.
    Everyone is different. You may or may not have sides. Only BW and how you feel will determine that.

Logonzo is offline New Member
    I think a good question has been asked: to take adex a day before or after pin?

I also recently got an AI added to my protocol. I unfortunately cannot advise you on the best way to dose it, however it does seem to change from person to person about what worked for each individual. I have looked around on google and my plan as of now is every time I pin, I'm taking .25. Gonna see how that goes with bloodwork and or symptoms for a month and adjust dose/freq from there. I don't want to risk my E2 going to low by starting off at to high of a dose. My e2 was only at the top of the range, but not optimal for men.

Thanks logonozo

Thread Information