ANIMAL is offline Associate Member

Using Deca with TRT, thoughts?

I'm currently on 150mg/week of Test and have been battling with joint pain on and off for the past 2 years. I was contemplating supplementing in 75-150mg/week of deca to see if I can get some relief.

If I were to do this, say for 12 weeks, what would happen when I stopped the deca dose? Do the joints just go back to how they were feeling previously? I really do not see a point just to get some temporary relief then.

I have been in physical therapy/deep tissue massage places, I'm not "injured" but my muscles are just extremely tight and causing unwanted pressure on my joints. At a low dose, say of 75mg, if it does relieve myself of joint pain at that dose, is it not wise to stay at the dose for a longer period of time then 12 weeks? I'd only like to use the lowest amount that will relieve symptoms.

Also at that dose, is it normal to have to take prami to counter prolactin sides, or should you be fine with just keeping your e2 in check? Would there be any adverse effect if you were to take prami even if it wasn't needed just to be safe?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as the thread goes on. I've been contemplating this for a long time, have everything I need, but wanted to make sure it's something that I'll benefit from.

infinite_loop is offline New Member
    I blew up like a balloon and got the dreaded Deca d***

Quote Originally Posted by infinite_loop View Post
    Sounds like you had an issue with controlling your estrogen more then anything.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Once u stop it will come back

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    I'm currently on 150mg/week of Test and have been battling with joint pain on and off for the past 2 years. I was contemplating supplementing in 75-150mg/week of deca to see if I can get some relief.

If I were to do this, say for 12 weeks, what would happen when I stopped the deca dose? Do the joints just go back to how they were feeling previously? I really do not see a point just to get some temporary relief then.

I have been in physical therapy/deep tissue massage places, I'm not "injured" but my muscles are just extremely tight and causing unwanted pressure on my joints. At a low dose, say of 75mg, if it does relieve myself of joint pain at that dose, is it not wise to stay at the dose for a longer period of time then 12 weeks? I'd only like to use the lowest amount that will relieve symptoms.

Also at that dose, is it normal to have to take prami to counter prolactin sides, or should you be fine with just keeping your e2 in check? Would there be any adverse effect if you were to take prami even if it wasn't needed just to be safe?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as the thread goes on. I've been contemplating this for a long time, have everything I need, but wanted to make sure it's something that I'll benefit from.
    There is joing discomfort relief with Nandrolone . But, like you already understand, it is temporary. Depending on the level of pain, it may not be wise to take Nandrolone as it may mask a more serious issue. Possibly more rest or easing up on the pounds lifted may help more in the long run. I've taken both Deca Durabolin and NPP, however, its been for cycling purposes, not solely for joint discomfort.

Whenever I've taken Nandrolone, I've never taken anything directly for prolactin sides. I've simply kept my estrogen where it needs to be. I don't experience any libido or erectile issues on Nandrolone. Only time I ever have is on tren (which falls into the same 19-nor class).

Some people take prolactin control right from the start. Some keep it on hand just in case. Again, always take your AI from the get go and keep estrogen where it needs to be. The sides of prami are harsh and I wouldn't take it unless there were no other options.

MICKY H is offline Associate Member
    I too had similar problems, took Deca for 3 months 50mg twice a week with my test.

Started Yoga and stretching exercises during the 3 months and problem has gone. I am still doing both Yoga and stretching exercises. I believe the Deca helped removing the pain initially to allow pain free yoga.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody View Post
    Once u stop it will come back
    Most likely it will, but what you neglect to mention, is when. I've seen people cycle with 19-nors and return to their TRT dose and still be "non-functioning" downstairs for awhile.

The key is not let it happen.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    I've used it for these purposes, not worth it
    IMO. I've used as high ad 200mgs per week, results were neglible at best. Couple Advil would do accomplished the same thing truthfully. Many guys IMO use "joint pain" as a legitimate means to get Rxed Deca for lifting purposes. What they find is unless they are doing minimum 400mgs if not more for 12 plus weeks, they are very disappointed.
    Just my 2 pennies, however, there are exceptions to every rule! Lastly, pls take the DD seriously, it is! Mine took quite some time to return to normal where I would never mess with it again.

Appreciate all the feedback. Was contemplating running a cycle with EQ, everyone said that was a waste. So then I started researching deca , and people say it's not worth the risk. Feel like I've run out of compounds to consider for my next run.

tectime is offline Member
    I've run deca for years at doses from 100mg/wk to 400mg/wk and never had a problem. All the bloating and ed people cry about is due to the fact that they don't control their estrogen levels. The joint pain relief is true but as many have said will come back after you stop taking the deca(after about a month haha long hanging compound). And the results in the gym are great even at the lower doses. Too many people worry about crashing estrogen levels with too much ai, but for me never been a problem either but everyone is different. Now the EQ is a waste IMO never cared much for it. The secret to controlling estrogen is experience with what compounds do to your specific body chemistry and the only way to determine is with bloods done freq during any and each different cycle or addition to your hrt.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    I thought about but since my igf-1 was low anyway i went with peptides and weekly chiropractor and all good

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite_loop View Post
    If you're already on trt, it should not be a problem. I agree maybe it was your estrogen.

Thread Information