jbrock11 is offline New Member

Was prescribed TRT...

Finally went to the doc the other day after around 5 years of feeling...off...and found out that at age 29, my total t-levels were at 240. My doc prescribed me 200 my of test depo a week along with an AI 3 times a week and sublingual HCG .

Just wondering if any of you have been on a similar protocol and what should I expect ( mood, body changes, etc. )? I'm 5'7 and around 175 pounds, probably around the 20% bf area.
    Last edited by jbrock11; 05-11-2014 at 03:14 PM.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I would suggest holding off on the ai, have blood work done at 6 weeks. Use the blood work to determine how much ai is needed (if it's needed)

jbrock11 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    I would suggest holding off on the ai, have blood work done at 6 weeks. Use the blood work to determine how much ai is needed (if it's needed)
    Could be right because I've felt like sh*t about all last week. I think it's probably the ai. Gonna lay off it this week and see how it goes.

tectime is offline Member
    Better be cool about lowering or even messing with the prescribed meds you are on. There are a lot of reasons doctors prescribe Ai at the dose they do. Maybe your high body fat has something to do with your dose. Maybe something in your bloods tells him your a fast metabolizer of tes, maybe your tes/estrogen conversion is estrogen heavy. I'd give it time to settle in then get bloods to see what's up before you take medical advise on an
    open forum from somebody you have no personal relationship to and may or may not have any idea what they are telling you.

I believe it! It just makes sense to me that alittle higher rbc ( just alittle higher) would allow for more oxygen to be carried in the system at any given time increasing cardiovascular ability and larger flow to stressed skeletal muscles during resistance exercises.

Oops wrong thred.

Thread Information