Jonbana is offline Member

Water retention / Bloat

On cruise / trt

200mg a week might lower to 100/150mg

Supposedly 9% Bf currently but I look bloated / fat in the mid section every where else definition

Just finished a bulk and this is throwing me off either to cut or bulk still

Does anyone get water rentention on from trt ? Currently on no AI blood work not an option on a waiting list with my doctor to check e2 levels

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Of course guys do, unfortunately estro issues can arise at TRT doses too.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Of course guys do, unfortunately estro issues can arise at TRT doses too.
    Throwing me off .. Not sure what to do

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    myself on 250mg/wk (trt/more so cruise) for past 8 weeks now, feels ok but I will admit E2 is an issue sometimes. I did get it high enough where I was feeling great water retention but never to a point of being over emotional. I crashed my E2 leading prior to 2 weeks ago, lost alot of water weight got almost uncomfortably dehydrated physically while keeping good nutrition and constant water intake on par, and host of regular low E2 symptoms, and now almost 2 weeks no AI feel like bouncing back, and may be Ok now to introduce some AI again, so I will go this Sunday with 6.25mg aromasin (that should be my short-term weekly AI dose for now), as Im not on HCG but Im going back on it also as I will be cutting my trt dose back down to 100-125mg/week, I could feel my water retention well from E2 spike and drop from crashing it. Bloods due in the end of December. I would say keep it simple - if youre not on HCG then ~125mg should/could keep you well without any AI, but if you take etc 500iu HCG, you will want to add some small dose of AI, in my instance I will be taking 6.25mg aromasin weekly with such dose.

bulk or cut ? will depend on your goals, diet and training routine, plan it wisely. If you want to bulk or cut, regardless - you will want still keep your E2 in check.

200mg a week
    No hcg

I was thinking aromasin 12.5mg to start on injection day or does this make more sense between injections ? Currently injecting once a week since low dosage

You are taking aromasin 6.5mg once a week only ?

At 250mg testE a week and 12.5mg aromasin a week led me to low estrogen sides there fore I self diagnosed crushed E2. In short term if you begin to feel cold never hungry dehydrated and like lifeless meat bag on 12.5mg aromasin a week you roughly can estimate whatsup. I also am w/o hcg during this. It has been almost 2 weeks since last AI administration, Im regainijg my libido and feeling better on daily basis so I can estimate my E2 is rebuilding, also Im going back down to ~100mg week testE in next few weeks, and on this dose alone I would not take AI, but due to the fact that Im going to pin HCG again I will take 6.25mg aromasin, and will have secondary bloods test later to check where Im at.

So lets say im pinning 1x a week 200mg test

when should I take 12.5 aromasin ? should I take it sunday or maybe mid week ? doesn't matter ? and just once is enough ?

also my new source only sell adex if I switch over to adex after I run out of aramsin how to you comnpare doeses or you cant?

if you were to take 12.5mg/week I would split it at least in two dosages, take it with good amount of omega fish oils on empty stomach about 30-60minutes before food and inject hour or so later. Logic behind this is that once you inject if you have enough aromatase enzymes it will begin to aromatase almost instant post injection to some degree and then will do so slowly over period of time as ester gets metabolised. So for that reason making blood levels more stable I would split whatever dose you taking in to E3.5D dosages at least.
    I dont know how your body will respond to 12.5mg/wk but if its too much you will notice and take it from there.
    Its alot down to personal preference, some prefer it once a week, some split ot 2-3-4 ways during the week, experiment and see which works best, the only differences really are if youre not acne prone due to E2 spikes/drops then you could take AI less frequently, if you are prone to that - then more frequently will be better option.
    I dont know how it compares to arimidex , while I have both on hand so far I have only used arimidex due to personal preference and I liked it so far, and before I run out of it I will restock on it again and then try arimidex, if arimidex feels same/better, I will go on with it, if worse, I will switch to aromasin .

You mean you've only used aromasin ? Same but running low and adex is next in line keep my updated when you switch over please

So basically best time is to take the AI before injecting with food so I'm injecting currently only Sunday so AI inject than maybe wed or Thursday AI again but for now I'll try once a week at 12.5 and see what happens sorry for the short reply on a phone

take it reasonable amount of time before food, as some folks experience upset stomach/digestion, or otherwise after youre done digesting whatever you ate, but its very important to take aromasin with fish oil to increase absorption and potency.

yes I've only experience with aromasin as of now.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Throwing me off .. Not sure what to do
    You actually got a couple of options, either AI or lower dose and switch to pinning 2x weekly.

What numbers your current protocol land you at?

I take fish oil before bed but I guess I can move it to breakfast

thank you

Thread Information