Stockyjam is offline New Member

Need Help Extreme Hypogonadism!

hello.

ok.

back in 2002 i developed hypothyroidism.
    everyone is different, i didnt have classic symptoms...but what did happen is my adrenal glands and testicles/prostate crashed.
    and i mean hard.
    i went 2+1/2 years without a proper diagnosis so i went that long without thyroid replacement therapy.
    for that time i couldnt cum.
    not that i was horny, i wasnt. but even if i tried to jerk off no ejaculation would happen.
    drier than the Sahara desert.
    after those couple years i did get diagnosed and put on synthetic T4 thyroid...but on too low of a dose of thyroid med for another 5 years.
    thats 7 and a half years not getting enough thyroid hormone.
    all that time my hypoadrenalism and hypogonadism wasnt addressed.
    eventually, about three years ago i finally had enough of the knuckleheaded useless docs and went to an out of pocket endocrinologist.
    she put me on T shots, arimidex , hcg shots, etc etc.
    tbh, not any noticeable improvement. especially in the libido department.
    i think...after being so long without getting enough thyroid hormone .my androgen receptors in my testicles and prostate are just dead.
    thats only a guess though.
    um...and i only say that due to how i'll get increase in acne and increase in aggression with the T........but no reaction in the prostate or testicles regarding ejaculate production.
    because thats my biggest problem is how dry i am.
    before getting sick...my sex drive + ejaculate production was very very high.
    being able to cum 3 to six times in a day, day after day...was normal for me. i was also able to produce a ton of ejaculate each time. like Peter North levels.
    now...the complete opposite.
    well...
    maybe its not a hormone thing but a nutrition thing.
    i have contemplated that.
    regarding nutrition...
    i take 4 centrum A to Z vitamins a day.
    i also take colloidal mineral supplement liquid which has the rare elements. this actually helps alot. got rid of all my cramping i was getting from thyroid/iodine use.
    i try to take each vitamin in a separate but massive dose.
    vitamin A, B1 through 12, i take camu camu fruit powder since it has 30x more vit C than an orange. synthetic vit C dosnt work aka ascorbic acid doesnt work to treat vit C because it just doesnt.
    trust me...as someone with hypoadrenalism...and trust me the greatest concentration of vit C in the body is the adrenals...trust me when i say you can feel vit C working its magic.
    i can take 10,000 mg of ascorbic acid and it does nothing for my adrenals. meanwhile 4 oranges makes my adrenals feel well.
    vit C is part of treatment for hypoadrenal/addison's disease.
    vit D E K
    i dont take the individual high singular doses every day. once a week.
    boron once a week but i take Testron supplement which has boron it it. its pretty good for raising T. and legal over the counter.
    dhea 100mg oral. dhea cream often.
    progesterone cream once a week.
    i dont take hcg anymore though. too expensive 4 shots 5ml =$70 bucks.

any ideas how to get ejaculate production going again?

i should say that the ONLY thing that has ever reactivated my ejaculate production and increase my libido substantually is DHT gel.
    after about 3 weeks on it i was horny as hell.
    but only after raising my thyroid meds to the point i was hyperthyroid and after three weeks i couldnt stand the cramping anymore and took 5mg of hydrocortisone which in less than 24 hours killed my libido/ejaculate production totally. nullified all the DHT benefits.
    Last edited by Stockyjam; 12-18-2016 at 10:38 PM.

Stockyjam is offline New Member
    ok.
    now i'm going to post my lab results of my hormone levels. be right back to get the paperwork.

Estradiol, sensitive 10 pg/mL
    Testosterone , total 468 ng/dL......this is actually 100 points higher than in a previous test were i had 394. its 100 points higher due to taking orchic otc glandular
    Free Testosterone 7.2 pg/mL......marked off as too low
    Insulin 17 uIU/mL
    Luteinizing hormone 5.1 mIU/mL
    Follicle Stimulating 7.6 mIU/mL
    Prolactin 3.9 ng/mL....marked off as low
    Viamin D 26.7 ng/mL...marked as low
    Triiodothyronine, Free 5.4 pg/mL....marked as high
    Thyroxine T4 0.90 ng/dL
    TSH 0.006 uIU/mL....marked as low...i should say i've had my TSH be this low to 58.0 high. sex drive is the same regardless of number. dead.
    DHT-------------never tested
    DHEA-S..........never tested
    Bun Creatinine Ratio 23.....marked as high
    Eos absolute 0.6... marked as high
    Eos 6 ...marked as high
    IGF-1 237
    sEX hORMONE bINDING gLOBULIN 39

now saliva tests

Estradiol 0.7 pg/ml
    Progesterone 11pg/ml...marked as low
    Testosterone 52pg/ml
    DHEAS 3.2ng/ml
    Cortisol 2.4ng/ml ...marked off as low

on the graph chart....my levels of testosterone , dheas, and cortisol...my levels are marked off as a small black point.
    with age of 0 to age 100 of patient on the bottom left to right...and levels of hormones from top to bottom of chart, with highest levels at the top to lowest levels at bottom.
    my placement on the graph chart puts me at 100 year old man levels.
    i'm 41 now but i was 39 when i took these tests.

as for the HRT.
    i was put on 0.5ml Testosterone cypionate once a week
    HCG 0.5ml once a week.
    Anastrazole 1mg twice a week.
    DHEA 50mg a day
    progesterone 25 mg a day
    Vit D 5000iu a day.

no effect.
    none.
    no effect.
    none.
    my libido 100% dead as always.
    no effect.

like i said.
    only thing that has ever reactivated my sex drive/libido/ejaculate production is DHT gel. nothing else has worked.
    not even proviron tablets 100mg a day did anything.
    Last edited by Stockyjam; 12-18-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Thread Information