Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Need advice: On HRT, want to add Nadrolone deca for adjunct for more mass.

MontanaPT is offline New Member

Need advice: On HRT, want to add Nadrolone deca for adjunct for more mass.

On 200mg/ml test cypionate /week for 9 months. It has been great, but want to add a bit more mass (10-20lbs), while keeping hepatotox and aromitization to a minimum. I have decided on nandrolone /deca injection at 300-500/wk. Any recommendations for purchase? I just do not want to buy shit, and waste money! Thanks

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You've changed the post to make it sound like u literally just want a source.
    I'm sure someone can help u with that, but don't forget the planning of your cycle also. You are on a high "TRT" (cruise) of 200mg a week, use no AI, no hcg . And seems dead set on deca .
    Is that correct?
    And no blood test for E2?

(I'm asking cause these are things which should be discussed before you do any changes to your TRT regimen. Like hcg are used for other reasons than just children, but it also up regulates aromatase, creating more E2, so just the addition of hcg might put you in need of an AI. You might allready need an AI actually, shouldn't base that on just symptoms (or absence of) gyno)

Adding in deca would also change the E2 concentration, it not only aromatizes by itself, it's both a progestin and an aromatase up regulator.

Just sayin, u might wanna ask the pertinent questions first.
    Back In Black likes this.

MontanaPT is offline New Member
    I did? How? Whatever you say.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPT View Post
    I did? How? Whatever you say.
    It isnt meant as an insult Montana, that's just how the OP looks to me, IMO.
    If I hadn't read your other thread where you actually asks questions I wouldn't have answered to this one, as I can't help u with a source.

I just meant that maybe you should do some research as well,
    that is, if you're interested.
    Again, no offense was meant. I can understand if u want a source.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    If I hadn't read your other thread where you actually asks questions I wouldn't have answered to this one, as I can't help u with a source.

You are kind Doc. You provide good information, sympathize with his longing for a source, and even give him the benefit of the doubt regarding whether he was seeking a place to purchase. Maybe it's just the internet and the difficulty of using words to make meaning clear but this quote below was clear. I can sympathize with him but when he got snarky, that was unacceptable.

Any recommendations for purchase? I just do not want to buy shit, and waste money! Thanks
    Not a source request....

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

You are kind Doc. You provide good information, sympathize with his longing for a source, and even give him the benefit of the doubt regarding whether he was seeking a place to purchase. Maybe it's just the internet and the difficulty of using words to make meaning clear but this quote below was clear. I can sympathize with him but when he got snarky, that was unacceptable.

Any recommendations for purchase? I just do not want to buy shit, and waste money! Thanks
    Not a source request....

Thread Information