Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Insulin VS other AAS...

Hey, I am just curious on what the comparesment is between Insulin and other AAS such as testosterone etc etc. What do people prefer, and mainly; are Insulin side effects more dangerous then regular test side effects? Like most AAS screw around with your internal organs such as liver etc etc, but what about Insulin? What internal organs can Insulin effect? I hear that regular test that most people use these days is more dangerous when it comes to internal side effects then Insulin. Is this true. Is Insulin a better way to go? Is Insulin a drug that brings more and better results and also hasnt got as bad side effects as other AAS? Or is this untrue? Just curious, thanx

P.S I know both Insulin and other AAS are all bad for you regarding any kind of side effects. But one of these must bring better results than other, and one of these also must have worse side effects than other, and also one must have more chance of getting side effects than the other.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    not to give you a short answer but i never heard of anyone dropping dead after a shot of test which can realistically happen after a shot of slin if your not careful

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    not to give you a short answer but i never heard of anyone dropping dead after a shot of test which can realistically happen after a shot of slin if your not careful
    tats good enough for me.......pass the test...and hold the slin

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    haha ok thanx guys

Thread Information