Thread: newbie question

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member

newbie question

So try not to flame to hard,

A buddy and I was talking about the possibility of running a short (1-4) week cycle of gh, igf-1, slin, and possibly t3 (if required). Also, it would be stacked with pretty powerfull androgen such as suspension possibly mixed with winstrol .

The theory of this, is that throughout adolesencs the body grows in sperts. And in doing this in theory we would be mimicking something pretty natural.

Allthough the more Ive been reading up on the subject here anabolic (wich by the way I'm overly impressed with your gh forum here), the more I'm wondering if gh would even be nessesary as far as cost goes?

Any constructive critisism would be helpfull! Thanks

You definitely have the right idea, using suspension and winstrol . The IGF-1 and slin are perfect for that duration too.....the GH may be a waste, unless used at relatively higher doses. I know people often emphasize the duration of GH use, but it's really the dose of GH use that's important......2-3IU/day over a long period is 2-3IU* X days= Z IUs. The effects of GH are carried out over just hours, and they're cumulative, so using a high dose for a short time can accomplish many of the same gains as a low dose for a long duration. There may also be some merit in using GH with IGF-1 to better make use of the IGF-1.

I'm not against short cycles when the proper compounds are used, and what you have laid out makes sense.....a la A.L. Rea (although I don't agree with lots of what he writes).

Thanks,

I was reading that igf-1 was a suppresent to gh, so adding it would be helpfull! In what dosages would you recomend, for discusions sake?

Im glad that you replied, I was told that running it at just a high dose for a couple weeks in this cycle would be a plus. But after reading through this forum over the last couple of months, I figured that gh was more of a duration supplement rather than a dose supplement. Thanks for clearing that up!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    4iu's a day will yeild good results for shorter duration of use..I used 5iu's/day for 8 weeks and saw and kept some decent gains in LBM...I think running both (GH IGF) together will definately yeild better overall results.

I beleive this question was asked before. However I throw it out there again for anybody to answer. As far as timeing goes with slin, and gh doseing.

I was thinking morning and post workout (afternoon on off days), with everthing. Sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdy_Dysm
    I beleive this question was asked before. However I throw it out there again for anybody to answer. As far as timeing goes with slin, and gh doseing.

I was thinking morning and post workout (afternoon on off days), with everthing. Sound good?

Morning amd pwo is good, but I'd say AM on off days with the slin

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Morning amd pwo is good, but I'd say AM on off days with the slin
    DITTO!

Thanks everybody, for the info. Its greatly appreciated.

Einstein, I finally figured out what it was you was talking about, when you said "... a la A.L. Rea" in your first reply. A buddy showed me a book called "Building The Perfect Beast". I was flipping through it and it he had something similar laid out in it, minus the LR3 I beleive. It had a lot of interesting stuff! Is this what you was refering to?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdy_Dysm
    Thanks everybody, for the info. Its greatly appreciated.

Einstein, I finally figured out what it was you was talking about, when you said "... a la A.L. Rea" in your first reply. A buddy showed me a book called "Building The Perfect Beast". I was flipping through it and it he had something similar laid out in it, minus the LR3 I beleive. It had a lot of interesting stuff! Is this what you was refering to?
    Yep, it sounded very similar to his ideas, so I assumed you'd read his books.

No, we just came up with this stuff. But I was talking to another freind of mine about this, and he showed be that book. He said I would have to get my own, and he gave me the website. After flipping through it, I think I'll have to order one for myself to read.

Thanks again for, everything though!

Thread Information