Thread: IGF Question
06-24-2004, 04:13 PM #1
Okay so after all my researching let me see if I have everything right. I think I have the basics on how to maximize a IGF cycle only. Here's my list so far:
1) IGF should be injected IM
2) IGF should be injected once a day on workout days only
3) IGF should be injected post workout and site specific (for example: arms day= tri's, chest day= chest, legs day= quads, etc.)
4) IGF should be injected billaterally
5) 40 mcg should be plenty for the first time
My questions, as dumb as they may be, are:
1) Is my list above correct?
2) Is your recovery ability enhanced while using IGF (doubt it but wanted to ask)
3) Is there any age recommendation for the use of IGF?
4) Is it true that IGF is a good primer for a steriod cycle and if so is there a time frame between using IGF and a cycle that needs to be met?
5) Is there anything else I should know before using IGF?
Thanks for any help ya'll can give me. I'm hoping Einstein might come throught with some knowledge also. Later.
06-24-2004, 05:18 PM #2
3 not really
4 Same as above
1 not all
2 it can be
3 no, Bros from there 20's to late 40's have used it with success
4 Not really, I used it first time alone will use it this time with my cycle
5 yes, eat lots of protein
06-24-2004, 06:07 PM #3
thanks johhnyb i knew you or einstien would come through for me.
just for a little more detail on question 3 . . . I know you injected quads . . . would you suggest the same for me or would you do it another way the second time around?
06-24-2004, 08:26 PM #4
For me I'll more then likely stay the same but who knows I may try the spot injections so I'll know more about them. Now I didn't say you couldn't just you didn't have to
If you feel comfortable with the spot injections go for it, if not it's not a must.
06-24-2004, 09:46 PM #5Swellin Guest
I went with traps or bis on my injections. Since I was using the DC training, I was training one or the other every time I trained. Both gained a bit of size from it.
I ran mine with pct, next time I'll run it with my cycle.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)