Thread: HGH & PCT

Dowstrategy is offline New Member

HGH & PCT

I am in the last stages of a cycle and will be looking at starting pct in about 4 weeks. I am going to start HGH in 2 weeks. my plan is to start with 3 iu/d and see if any sides develop, if not, I will stay at that level for 12 months.my pct will be clomid/novaldex. Are there any issues related to pct with HGH that I should be aware of? I have been unable to find any problems or concerns with doing pct while using HGH but just wanted the experts to have a look.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There's no problem I know of, but statring the HGH with the cycle and continuing through pct would of been a better choice.

JohnnyB

Dowstrategy is offline New Member

JohnnyB

Thanks for the info. I have the option of staying on to some degree. I have enough test on hand to do 250/wk for 30 weeks and could easily add more. I am not too sure this is a good idea.
    I am 54 190. Economically, I could do this for years to come with HGH and test. Thoughts? I have read a lot that this wis a bad idea staying on and I have also read a lot of contrary opinions especially for someone my age. My blood work before cycle showed normal levels of test etc.

Thread Information