warlock is offline Associate Member

bridging between cycles

What do you guys think you could bridge with between cycles?

I was thinking of 2-4 IU's of GH + 40 mcg of Lr3 for 4 weeks ( PWO) and then switch to 4 weeks of slin at 5 Iu's in the morning and 10 Iu's PWO? What can I expect from this? Can I gain anything or just maintain?

Does it sound like a good plan to keep gains from cycle?

Thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Does it sound like a good plan to keep gains from cycle?
    The best route for keeping gains is an effective PCT.

I dont really understand the terminology of "bridging" when it comes to GH and LR3. Most people that run GH effectively use it for at least 6+ months. Unless you're running a 6 month AAS cycle then all of those people would be "bridging" according to the way you have it worded.

As far as your question, LR3 and GH will definitely help in retaining gains. I wouldnt look to gain too much while cycling those when off AAS but more so retain as much as you gained from your cycle.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    gh and lr3 aint cheap so id use it during cycle and continue it through pct...if you can afford it that is

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as said hgh is something to be run long time. lr3 and slin is great to use while off aas but does'nt substitute a regular pct.

-rodge

Thank guys!!

I guess I did not express myself well. I am finishing a cycle as I am about to compete. The cycle has test, tren , winstrol and primo and I am also running 4 Iu's of GH. So, my plan would be to do a good postcycle of clomid and HCG and then continue wth GH and alternate between Lr3 and slin.

Does it sound good?

I was thinking of 2-4 Iu's of GH, 40 mcg of lr3 and then when it comes to slin do 5 Iu's in the a.m and 10 iu's PWO.

Thanks

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Thank guys!!

I guess I did not express myself well. I am finishing a cycle as I am about to compete. The cycle has test, tren , winstrol and primo and I am also running 4 Iu's of GH. So, my plan would be to do a good postcycle of clomid and HCG and then continue wth GH and alternate between Lr3 and slin.

Does it sound good?

I was thinking of 2-4 Iu's of GH, 40 mcg of lr3 and then when it comes to slin do 5 Iu's in the a.m and 10 iu's PWO.

Thanks
    You could add proviron in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    You could add proviron in there too.
    Thanks. How would you add the proviron and for how many weeks and dose?

Thanks again

So, my plan would be to do a good postcycle of clomid and HCG and then continue wth GH and alternate between Lr3 and slin.
    Oooooooh ok that sounds better. When I read the term "bridge" I figured no PCT. Now that I know you're using PCT I can better answer your question.

The way you have it listed is great. Alternate between LR3 and Slin while running your GH. I"m not sure how close you are to comp time but be careful with the Slin around that window. I"m sure you have that under control already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Oooooooh ok that sounds better. When I read the term "bridge" I figured no PCT. Now that I know you're using PCT I can better answer your question.

The way you have it listed is great. Alternate between LR3 and Slin while running your GH. I"m not sure how close you are to comp time but be careful with the Slin around that window. I"m sure you have that under control already.
    Thanks my friend. I appreciate your reply!!!

I am not taking slin now. I am 4 weeks out, getting nervous. lol

I will do the PCT after the show is over and continue with the GH and start Lr3 for 4 weeks and switch to slin for another 4 weeks ( plus the GH).

I am getting 2000 mcg of lr3. I was thinking of taking 40 mcg a day for 4 weeks so I have enough for 2 cycles or would it be better to take a higher dose? I have taking 40 mcg before with ok results.

Finally, I am taking 4 iu's of GH now. Would 2 Iu's of it be enough to maitain and avoid getting fat postcompetition? or should I continue with 4 iu's?

Any input would be great!!

All I can say about the LR3 is that with my runs the higher the dose the better the results. 2mgs will last me one month. If 40mcg gave you ok results then why not bump it up and see if in fact there is a difference. In my case the difference was well worth the extra mg each month.

As far as Competition questions post them in the BBing Q&A. Some good guys in there that really know their stuff.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. How would you add the proviron and for how many weeks and dose?

Thanks again
    IMO 50mg works great. Run it through entire pct.

Great info guys. Thanks a lot!!

Thread Information