JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

riptropin vs nutropin

My friend who gets Nutropin AQ is telling me that each iu of Nutropin is equivelent to 4ius of **********...which is supposedly the same of riptropin

I am currently taking riptropin at 5ius a day...I don't feel much sides, except now a few weeks later, i feel like im getting growing pains and my fat has reduced a bit...

I haven't got numb hands since I've taken generic blue tops 3 years ago the first day 2ius... I have even taken Serono at 4ius a day and didn't feel any sides... but it was def legit, from an aids patient...

anyway, is what my friend saying true?...if so, should i just take 10ius a day of riptropin or just get the Nutropin AQ and do 2ius a day (supposedly equalling 8ius)... if chinese GH isn't so great and half the potency of american pharm, shouldn't we all double our dosages??

any feedback would be nice...

Bump

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I don't know where your friend got his ratios and it really doesn't matter. Do a blood test and check your IGF level. That'll put all the guess work to rest.

well wouldn't u think that its true due to the fact that no one can really take more than 6ius of pharm grade without feeling heavy sides, meanwhile people are taking 10-20ius of the chinese stuff

anyone else..

i was thinking to bumping my riptropin to 10iu ed... 5/2...

Thread Information