DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd say you need at least 2 more kits.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't get why my post went to the top of the page???

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned

HGH dosage advice

hello, i have just picked up a kit of gh 100iu's.
    My stats are
    5'11
    24 yrs old
    6 years training

i was wondering if 3ius mon, wens, and fri then 1 ui sunday is a good regiment for 10 weeks. please help me out

i would be weight training those three days in a split.
    then tues and thursday i would do intense cardio
    i will also use anvar the last four weeks for those 4 weeks, at 50mg every week day.

advice opinons are all appreciated

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GH generally isn't split up like that. It's usually done every day or 5/2 (mainly to save money). I've seen some examples of bodybuilders injecting HGH on their workout days, but that is at a much higher dosage (like 10IU) and more focused on mass building than fat loss (3 IU is more of a fat loss dosage).

I don't think you're going to see any results with 100IUs

so should i just use 2 iu's every week day before bed or is that to mild? i am not to focused on bulking with this much gh i understand that. but witch dosage regiment would yeild better results with the amount i have. i am looking to loose unwanted body fat mainly for this. i was a fat kid then a fat dude since 4 years ago but still cant seem to loose that little pouch above my waist line. i heard where you pin is where fat loss occurs most is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    I don't get why my post went to the top of the page???
    nice job f**king up my thread

so should i just use 2 iu's every week day before bed or is that to mild? i am not to focused on bulking with this much gh i understand that. but witch dosage regiment would yeild better results with the amount i have. i am looking to loose unwanted body fat mainly for this. i was a fat kid then a fat dude since 4 years ago but still cant seem to loose that little pouch above my waist line. i heard where you pin is where fat loss occurs most is that true?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    nice job f**king up my thread
    Nice job being a cunt.

thank you

Even at 2 IU a day, that's only going to last less than 2 months, which really isnt going to be long enough to do much of anything.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you're trying to burn fat I'd say go 3iu/ed. That means 100iu would last you a little over a month. Not long enough.

well i only have this one kit, would you suggest 2iu 5/2 or 3iu mon, wen, fri then 1iu.? or a compltely diffrent idea.

I would suggest you get another 200 IUs or you're just wasting your time/money. No matter how you break it down, 100IU just isn't going to be enough

If you have just 100iu just take 2iu/ed until you run out.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Mr niceguy for someone on here asking for advice your attitude is piss poor. You already got your answer and that is that you don't have nearly enough hgh for any results

russiandave, he's already heard all the advice he wants to hear. I figure he's going to do this no matter what anyone tells him. So if he's going to stick with 100iu, which I think is a waste, then he should just use it up and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by russiandave View Post
    Mr niceguy for someone on here asking for advice your attitude is piss poor. You already got your answer and that is that you don't have nearly enough hgh for any results
    cant blame me for swinging the big dick in my own thread.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    cant blame me for swinging the big dick in my own thread.
    So wait. Because you started this thread you feel it's ok to be a jerk to other members here? That just silly.

215 huh. From Philly?

mrniceguy, the human body doesn't start tapering the production of natural growth hormone until the age of about 30. When you introduce synthetic HGH into the body before that time there is a good chance your body will simply produce less natural GH or just stop production. I've seen a lot of young people wanting to take HGH because they think it's good stuff. Yes, it is good stuff no argument from me. Sometimes their desire to look good isn't tempered with safety. You could hurt yourself down the road. Maybe not with 100iu, it's just not that much HGH. But you never know. Each body just reacts different to different compounds and you never know until you try it. If your body reacts poorly then it's too late.

Thread Information