Daven is offline Junior Member

can you overtrain on slin?

Im on a clen /slin cycle right now, and im wanting to start working out everyday, would this be a problem sence im on slin? Do you think it would be easy to overtrain?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    yes it is still very possible to overtrain on slin, it is not a magic hormone, it only helps. training ED in my opinion would be severe overtraining, your body needs rest just as much as it does work you know!
    what would your split look like for ED training? i could imagine if you really broke up your muscle groups and hit them right you could do a 7 day split, but i still think you would be better off doing a normal 3 or 4 day split routine!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

btw

i'm on 180mcg clen right now, and starting slin tomorrow, so i know where ur at bro! be safe, sometimes the shakiness of clen can be confused with hyperglycemia if you dont pay attention!

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Yea, I take the clen in the morning and workout at about 4, so the shakyness is usualy over with by then, but the clen gives me so much energy... kind of a pain sometimes :/ oh well, i guess ill be sticking with my normal routine, thanks for the help!

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    I agree. u need rest.
    bump

steggs is offline Associate Member
    I agree u can def overtrain on slin and in doing so may lower bg levels make sure you have a bg moniter and check and do a reading ed for a week before u start so u know your nomal levels

Thread Information