angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Slin mix...vets?

Quick question!

Is if feasible to mix my PWO 8iu of humalog with my rIGF-1(not lr3), and my pgf2a and hit the worked muscle group?

in other words, say on my back and biceps day. I'd put 4 iu of slin in each pin, then my .2cc pgf2a in each pin, then 25mcg IGF-1 in each pin. Then i'd hit both my bi's..... sound good?

Also who on here has had good local growth with IGF-1??? most of the posts on this board are for lr3, and most if not all do not differentiate between rhIGF-1 and LR3 when they speak of it!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you can mix all in one pin without any degradation. I haven't done just IGF-1 for years, and when i did use it i was going subQ at the time so i can't answer your question accurately, but i see no reason why you would not get localized growth at the injection site.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Yes you can mix all in one pin without any degradation. I haven't done just IGF-1 for years, and when i did use it i was going subQ at the time so i can't answer your question accurately, but i see no reason why you would not get localized growth at the injection site.
    alright thanks for the info...also i wont be doing igf-1 only. its with the previously stated pgf2a, and also while starting my gh cycle!
    5iu/day ED...
    also letro at 1.25/day

then 3 months in i'm gonna go on 3 months of test e 500mg/wk and bump the letro up to 2.5mg... also the first month of aas i'm gonna run 40mg/day var!

so you think the local growth from the igf-1 is worth the cost??? should i shoot the muscle trained?

and 1 more ?..... Why exactly were you injecting igf-1 sub-QT??? wouldn't that result in less gains?

thanks a lot for the help bro

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Thats a high dose of letrozole , you might want too watch it...It will reek complete havoc on your libido if you take too much.

I love igf and insulin combo. It has worked great for me during pct...
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    alright thanks for the info...also i wont be doing igf-1 only. its with the previously stated pgf2a, and also while starting my gh cycle!
    5iu/day ED...
    also letro at 1.25/day

then 3 months in i'm gonna go on 3 months of test e 500mg/wk and bump the letro up to 2.5mg... also the first month of aas i'm gonna run 40mg/day var!

so you think the local growth from the igf-1 is worth the cost??? should i shoot the muscle trained?

and 1 more ?..... Why exactly were you injecting igf-1 sub-QT??? wouldn't that result in less gains?

thanks a lot for the help bro

Quote Originally Posted by muscleup
    Thats a high dose of letrozole , you might want too watch it...It will reek complete havoc on your libido if you take too much.

I love igf and insulin combo. It has worked great for me during pct...
    thanks bro,... yea i know the letro dose is high but i have slightly differen't motives than what you might think and an aromitase inhibitor is very important. The lower the estrogen levels in my body while on the GH the better!(to a certain extent)

also did you ject the muscle worked? didn't answer that ?

No I usually just stick the igf/Insulin in my quads...More meat there, and I typically have tear-aways or shorts on so it makes the shot easier...You should see good results regardless...Whos IGF you using ?...I used MR's and it's GOOD stuff.

No I usually just stick the igf/Insulin in my quads...More meat there, and I typically have tear-aways or shorts on so it makes the shot easier...You should see good results regardless...Whos IGF you using ?...I used MR's and it's GOOD stuff.
    why would you inject in your quads if it is for local growth? i know the last thing lagging on my body is my quads, i'd rather hit my bis....

I do not buy into the "local" growth ****...The whole body has to grow before one certain bodypart does...To put an inch on your arms you typically have to add 8-10lbs to your frame...I also do not believe in "site injections" either...

I do not buy into the "local" growth ****...The whole body has to grow before one certain bodypart does...To put an inch on your arms you typically have to add 8-10lbs to your frame...I also do not believe in "site injections" either...
    ok you still didn't answer the question as to if you used rIGF-1 or LR3....local growth IS real, whether you want to believe it or not. I dont understand why you wouldn't as there is tons of proof. Its like working only your biceps in a workout 2x a week and no other groups, your biceps will grow, but nothing else will.

Same with short acing esters, susp, igf-1, pgf2a, etc. etc..... if you inject for the purpose of local growth, you will gain local growth!

your entitled to your opinion tho bro!

well I have done site injections with tren , winny, and suspesion and the reults were not very long lasting...After the swelling goes down, as does the size, in my case...Oh and too answer your question I used LR3.

Thread Information