HGH and mid 20s, theoretical question

I was thinking about something the other day and just thought I would share.

If someone in their early to mid 20s uses HGH, would a lower dose be more effective compared to someone who is over 30.

Since at that age your body is still producing (lets say 1.5ius) and you are administering therapy at a time that does not suppress your body natural release, wouldn't 4ius in the 20s really be 5.5ius as compared to someone who is over 30 who lets say is only producting .5ius a day, so a 4iu dose for them would really be 4.5 ius.

I'm not sure if that really made sense, but from what I hear, many young guys seem to get great results with really low doses, just a theory, interested to hearing some thoughts. Because that 1iu difference it total daily GH can make a difference I think.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This isn't answering your question but LR3 woulkd be better for someone that age. I do know of Bros that have used HGH at 24 and have had good results, but I don't know what their doses were

JohnnyB

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I was thinking about something the other day and just thought I would share.

If someone in their early to mid 20s uses HGH, would a lower dose be more effective compared to someone who is over 30.

Since at that age your body is still producing (lets say 1.5ius) and you are administering therapy at a time that does not suppress your body natural release, wouldn't 4ius in the 20s really be 5.5ius as compared to someone who is over 30 who lets say is only producting .5ius a day, so a 4iu dose for them would really be 4.5 ius.

I'm not sure if that really made sense, but from what I hear, many young guys seem to get great results with really low doses, just a theory, interested to hearing some thoughts. Because that 1iu difference it total daily GH can make a difference I think.
    It seems logical to me as you say that a younger person with higher endogenous GH would have to take less exogenous GH to reach supraphysilogical levels.
    However looking at your imaginary figures above we can see that although the younger guy ends up with 5.5ius and the older guy just 4.5ius it is the older guy who would notice the more dramatic effect because his levels have increased nine-fold whereas the younger guys have only increased by a factor of 3.6 or so. So you can really interpret it a number of ways, I am 27 and on 4ius ed so I hope your theory has some credence!
    RedBaron - whats your take on this?

I'm 25 and starting with 2ius and working up to 4ius this is why I was thinking about his, because all of my buddies around my age have had dramatic fat loss in just 3 months, all using jintropin, so I was theorizing

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    Im with you bro, im 24 and this is the first time on HGH, hope its a good run

Thread Information