Thread: GH Bloat

c5529 is offline Member

GH Bloat

There is a lot of conflicting info on bloating from GH that I've researched in the threads. I've been on it for about one week now, and am bloated like hell....face, stomach, arms, everywhere. I'm only taking 2 IUs per day 6 on and 1 off (and want to go up to 4 IU's per day eventually). I'm also on Test E 600 mgs/week, Tren 75 mgs/ED, deca 400 mgs/week, and nolva 20 mgs/day.

How long can I expect the GH bloat to continue?
    Will it stop eventually?
    Is there anything I can do to reduce the bloat?

I feel like a watermelon right now.... FYI -- this is my first GH cycle. I've done quite a few AAS cycles before. Please help!

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Your bloating is probably from the deca and test, not because of the gh....
    It gets much more than a week of gh to give you bloating from it.

Quote Originally Posted by LOGANXXX
    Your bloating is probably from the deca and test, not because of the gh....
    It gets much more than a week of gh to give you bloating from it.
    I was bloated for the first 4 weeks on jino, at about week 6 numbness and bloat have subsided and fat loss has begun.

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I was bloated for the first 4 weeks on jino, at about week 6 numbness and bloat have subsided and fat loss has begun.
    IGOTJUICE, has the bloating subsided completely? Thats one of my main concerns. One of the reasons I want to take it is for a more ripped look, and that would kinda defeat the purpose. (I know theres other things for ripping, but like I said, its only one of the reasons),

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn26
    IGOTJUICE, has the bloating subsided completely? Thats one of my main concerns. One of the reasons I want to take it is for a more ripped look, and that would kinda defeat the purpose. (I know theres other things for ripping, but like I said, its only one of the reasons),

No it hasnt, and I have not been happy with my fatloss at all after 7 weeks. Maybe its too soon, but I have personally withnessed people drop extraordinary amounts of fat in 7-8 weeks on jin. Ill keep pushin, still have about 270 ius left.

c5529 is offline Member
    Thanks for the info. Keep us posted on how you progress.

bowie is offline Member
    I'm on for 7 months now, fingers still swollen at 2iu/day.

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    I'm on for 7 months now, fingers still swollen at 2iu/day.
    Bowie, does you face look bloated? How about the rest of you?

dragonheart is offline New Member
    I would agree that the bloat is more from the test and deca . Have you tried switching up yet? Go up to 4-6 iu's of GH and reduce the test and deca a bit. I've been taking 6iu pd GH with 400mg test and 300mg deca p/w for 5wks now. Up 9lbs and lost 1.5%bf. Seems to be a good cycle.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have been on GH for about a year and ran 2 deca /test/winnie cycles along with it. Definately some bloat from the GH but minimal, Test E and Deca blow me up pretty bad without armidex.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Oh, I had that carpal tunnel crap too...lasted about 2 months near the beginning. Was taking 6 iu backed it down to 4 and it went away

c5529 is offline Member
    I'm planning on going to 4 IU's starting on Sunday and then up to 6 the following week. What about keeping the test at 600 and just dropping the deca to 300? (also, do you think I should keep the tren at 75 ED?).

It's interesting that I've never noticed bloat from test and deca on previous cycles, but only now that I've started my first GH cycle.......

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    DO NOT BLAME ONLY THE AAS FOR THE BLOATING. 2 IU daily of gh combined with only 250mg sust weekly and 25mg winny daily caused the worst bloating i have ever experienced! i have done test cycles without the gh and the diff was night and day when comparing amounts of water held. arimidex at .25mg daily SAVED ME when i addded it in and made me drop 10lbs. of bodyweight in 8 days! imagine what my BP must have been. it also drastically reduced all the carpal tunnel sides and edema i was experiencing. so in my experience with GH: 1.it will make u hold water whether or not youre on AAS(ive done it both ways) 2. a little arimidex goes a looong way!
    good luck

c5529 is offline Member
    Thanks Bro. I'm only using Nolva now, so I'll add in some Arimidex and see what happens.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    are you sure you have real GH and not hcg or another powder. There are so many fakes out there. On real most don't get blaot like that, thay will egt the numb hands and killer sredded in time but bloat after only one week- I don't know bro.
    Post a picture of your stuff you are useing, and after you post the picture - tell me how to do it so I can post some pictures- I still don't know how to post a thred or where to look for directions on how to post one.
    let us know how you make out bro

c5529 is offline Member
    Yes, I'm sure it's real although I definitely wondered the same thing. I've got a source who I'm 100% sure is legit (at least he always has been with AAS), and I even tried the pregnancy test kit with the GH just to make sure and it came out fine.....I'm going to try and post pix, but like you I'm not sure how to so I'll figure it out!

The bloat has definitely gone down since then except in my face which is still quite bloated.....I'm now up to 6 IU's per day and I've switched the deca with EQ.. I also did bump up my nolvadex , and as I mentioned above, I'm going to add Arimidex at .25 mgs per day to see what happens....I haven't noticed too much of a difference but I've only been on the GH for a few weeks now....I'll let everyone know how it progresses for me....Thanks again for all of the help with this.....

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Yes, I'm sure it's real although I definitely wondered the same thing. I've got a source who I'm 100% sure is legit (at least he always has been with AAS), and I even tried the pregnancy test kit with the GH just to make sure and it came out fine.....I'm going to try and post pix, but like you I'm not sure how to so I'll figure it out!

The bloat has definitely gone down since then except in my face which is still quite bloated.....I'm now up to 6 IU's per day and I've switched the deca with EQ.. I also did bump up my nolvadex, and as I mentioned above, I'm going to add Arimidex at .25 mgs per day to see what happens....I haven't noticed too much of a difference but I've only been on the GH for a few weeks now....I'll let everyone know how it progresses for me....Thanks again for all of the help with this.....
    Jumping up to 6 ius in such a short time could cause the bloat or negative sides as well. I saw you were running deca , you always want to run bromo or b6 with that as nolva will not help progesterone related sides that deca can give.

c5529 is offline Member
    I'm not using bromo, but am using b6. I'll give the bromo a shot as well....Thanks.

toolman is offline Banned
    I'm not using bromo, but am using b6. I'll give the bromo a shot as well....Thanks.
    No need if you dropped the deca for eq and are on B6 as well.

c5529 is offline Member
    Good point.....this starts to get a bit confusing doesn't it????!! LOL. By the way, how much B6 do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper
    DO NOT BLAME ONLY THE AAS FOR THE BLOATING. 2 IU daily of gh combined with only 250mg sust weekly and 25mg winny daily caused the worst bloating i have ever experienced! i have done test cycles without the gh and the diff was night and day when comparing amounts of water held. arimidex at .25mg daily SAVED ME when i addded it in and made me drop 10lbs. of bodyweight in 8 days! imagine what my BP must have been. it also drastically reduced all the carpal tunnel sides and edema i was experiencing. so in my experience with GH: 1.it will make u hold water whether or not youre on AAS(ive done it both ways) 2. a little arimidex goes a looong way!
    good luck

There is no logic why arimidex will help with gh bloating. Arimidex works only with test!! So, if your bloating went away as soon as you started with a'dex, be sure that was because of the test, not the gh.

c5529 is offline Member
    definitely makes sense. Thanks.

There is no logic why arimidex will help with gh bloating. Arimidex works only with test!! So, if your bloating went away as soon as you started with a'dex, be sure that was because of the test, not the gh.
    Im not sure if that is true,I believe an AI will lower the estrogen level regardless if test is used or not. This is just the primary use our community as for it, and where it is most effective for our goals.

I will be starting letrozole this week, I will see what happens in terms of bloat.

c5529 is offline Member
    let us know how letro works for you.....

let us know how letro works for you.....
    will do, I think that people that are sensitive to gyno (like myself) should take precautions with GH even if AAS are not used, because I got the begining gyno symptoms, so obvioulsy in some people the increase in estrogen may be an issue. But like with everything it all depends on the individuals body chemsitry.

c5529 is offline Member
    I agree with you. I'm also very sensitive to gyno. I pretty much look at a bottle of AAS and my gyno starts! I've been wanting to try letro as I've heard people have had great results from it.

I agree with you. I'm also very sensitive to gyno. I pretty much look at a bottle of AAS and my gyno starts! I've been wanting to try letro as I've heard people have had great results from it.
    Yes, the only thing to note is that letro has more of an adverse affect on your lipid profile than arimidex . Also, unlike arimidex, it is not advisable to run a SERM (like nolvadex ) with letrozole . Running the serm with arimedex often helps keep a healthy lipid profile.

But, letro is almost twice as a effective as dex.

c5529 is offline Member
    Any suggestions for how to taper the letro at the end?...I'm planning on 1.25 mgs EOD....There are a lot of threads stating that you need to taper to avoid letro rebound affects, but I can't find any examples of how to taper......should the taper occur over a period of weeks, days, etc?....any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Im not sure if that is true,I believe an AI will lower the estrogen level regardless if test is used or not. This is just the primary use our community as for it, and where it is most effective for our goals.

I will be starting letrozole this week, I will see what happens in terms of bloat.

Ok, but i dont think gh bloat happens because it raises the estrogen level. I never heard of a raise in estrogen levels when on gh only.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on Jino's and had a significant bloat for 6 weeks.. it appears to have tapered off substantially now..

on another board some people are claiming that somatorm does not create any bloat.. anyone hear of this? I'm fairly skeptical because I used to use GHB years ago to that is super GH releaser and I would be significantly bloated the next day ( I has thought at the time it was from all the sodium ).

macdad

Ok, but i dont think gh bloat happens because it raises the estrogen level. I never heard of a raise in estrogen levels when on gh only.
    There was a thread a while ago stating the contrary......that if one is using GH alone....the surge in test/estro that occurs may cause bloat/gyno for those sensitive.

I'll see if I can dig up the original thread.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I am on Jin Gh only right now and after 3 weeks I've had significant bloating. Started Proviron 3 days ago and it seems to be helping. Been peeing like crazy. My only concern is that my blood pressure is up from the water retention. Hopefully that will get better as I shed the water.

Thread Information