Titan1 is offline Member

every day or 5 days on 2 off?

is it better to run 2iuīs of gh 7days or to take 3iuīs 5on 2off?

Skanx is offline New Member
    The best is you take 7 days a week 3iu because you produce 2iu by yourself! You know when you shoot 2iu it brings NOTHING!

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Again I do not believe that, as there are lots of ppl who get good results from 2 iu's a day, just be sure to take in the morning. And there are a few ppl that say 2 iu's 5 on 2 off have given them great results, personally I would run it the 7 days.

Titan1 is offline Member
    its not the amount you take but the lenght of the cycle thats what i heard im doing 2ius/ed with slin and aas.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skanx
    The best is you take 7 days a week 3iu because you produce 2iu by yourself! You know when you shoot 2iu it brings NOTHING!
    You are dead wrong! 2iu's can do good depending on your age bro. Not sure where you heard that.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I belive there are meany people that get satisfying enough results from 2IU p/day. However, I do think that is the minimum dose when it comes to HGH. You are best of running HGH 7 days p/week, but you can still get away with using it 6 ON 1 OFF, or even 5 ON 2 OFF which is what most people do as these days HGH can get fairly expensive if ran ED. Good luck.

-Gear

Skanx is offline New Member
    I know this because I study medicin and Iīm very interesting about that! And what resultīs you get from 2iu per day ONLY FOR CUTTING not for build muscles!

Itīs true that that lenght of the cycle is very important but by 2iu per day you have to take this 2 years that you get great succes!

Take 4iu per day for 6 month and you will see thatīs the best way to take GH, for me!

Titan1 is offline Member
    well i know that the dose depends on your weight thats what i believe and of course 4iuīs is better then 2 but like i said it can be enough with aas and slin and if you run it for minimum of 6months.

Thread Information