Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    lawrence069 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    25

    Question GH injections in Abdomen

    My doctor has me injecting in the leg and on his script it say not to inject into the abdomen and also in the drug info included with the prescription. I've read from this forum and elsewhere that most users are injecting into the ab.

    Also with the localized fat loss at the injection site is it uniform in the fatloss in the abdomen or only around the injections sites?

  2. #2
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    I've never gotten any localized fat loss

    JohnnyB

  3. #3
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    The fat loss is more of a thinning of the fat in that area..

    example..

    I could pinch an inch.. after 5 injections.. (1 week ) into the same area.. the pinch was mostly skin..

    now....... on the other side that had no injections.. it was still a thick pinch..

    get the idea??

    but not everyone will experience localized fat loss.. and i'm not sure that it will continue.

    at the same time, i am using t3.. and GH completing PCT..

    low dose..

    Got to have fun with that..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  4. #4
    Magnum II's Avatar
    Magnum II is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    281
    Bro, you do realize that injecting at the abdomen means Sub Q (under the skin) not into the adipose tissue in the abdomen. I think the reason some doctors are cautioning people in this way is because of this often- misunderstood issue. You can inject GH effectively anywhere on the body provided that it's done subcutaneously.

  5. #5
    kingof516's Avatar
    kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    En El Ciudad
    Posts
    265
    sub-q in the abs is reccomended because that is where you typically have the most skin to get to.

  6. #6
    Magnum II's Avatar
    Magnum II is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    281
    Agree with Kingo...also, I have personally experienced localized fat loss in the abs through GH administration. Some of the members of the board are skeptical about this effect.

  7. #7
    bigcut77's Avatar
    bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    480
    I am noticing it myself right now, but I am lossing a little fat all over. I do not know if it is localized or just my diet and workout regimine? I am losing it specifically in my abs which for me on a good diet is usually the last to go. Hard to say

  8. #8
    mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    101
    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I've never gotten any localized fat loss

    JohnnyB

  9. #9
    HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    353
    Ive gotten localized fat loss, what kinda GH u usin Johnny B

  10. #10
    lawrence069 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    25
    Thanks,

    Where I've been injecting sub Q, just above the knee (doctor said there are less nerve endings and veins, I don't even feel the needle going in) my pinch of skin is much thinner then when I started. I was just curious why the "Don't inject in the Sub Q in the abdomen area. I sent out an e-mail after I posted here to ask my doctor why the no ab statement o his script and he replied that you may not be getting your full dose if you inject in the ab, that some of the GH may be trapped in the fat layer and that the legs are much leaner.

  11. #11
    jerseyboy's Avatar
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    No sources
    Posts
    2,234
    That's a good point I guess.

  12. #12
    bigcat3727's Avatar
    bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    131
    I thought all sub-q injections were supposed to be into the layer of adipose tissue just below the skin?
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...ighlight=sub-q

  13. #13
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    The fat loss is more of a thinning of the fat in that area..

    example..

    I could pinch an inch.. after 5 injections.. (1 week ) into the same area.. the pinch was mostly skin..

    now....... on the other side that had no injections.. it was still a thick pinch..

    get the idea??

    but not everyone will experience localized fat loss.. and i'm not sure that it will continue.

    at the same time, i am using t3.. and GH completing PCT..

    low dose..

    Got to have fun with that..
    do u do 5 injections in the same spot ???

    i run 4IUs ed and if i shoot 2ius on my right love handle in the morning, i will shoot 2ius in my left love handle in the afternoon

  14. #14
    bigcat3727's Avatar
    bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    131
    bump

  15. #15
    darmadoc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    I thought all sub-q injections were supposed to be into the layer of adipose tissue just below the skin?
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...ighlight=sub-q
    I agree.
    Sub Q is under the skin and above the muscle. There is nothing in there but fat and some connective tissue.

  16. #16
    jerseyboy's Avatar
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    No sources
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    I agree.
    Sub Q is under the skin and above the muscle. There is nothing in there but fat and some connective tissue.
    Right but I think the issue here is will some of the dose get lost in the fat layer. I was wondering that the other morning myself when I was injecting in the love handle area.

  17. #17
    Magnum II's Avatar
    Magnum II is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    281
    The way I was instructed to do Sub-Q injections (by the way, the instruction came from doctors at one of the premier Anti-Aging Clinics in the world) is to pinch the skin and pierce through the seven layers but not penetrate into the fat layer (to the extent that you can control this) below the skin. It takes some practice to get it right but, when you do, what you've done is to layer the GH between the epidural layer and the adipose tisse below. I've learned to feel the exact point when I peirce through the skin, turn the needle horizontally while it's under the skin, aspirate then inject.

    All I can say is, I've experienced amazing results from GH administration over the past three years. To quote my HRT Doctor, "Whatever you're doing, keep it up". I'm 50m years old and my recently tested BF% is 11%...not bad for an old F***.

    I rest my case.

  18. #18
    bigcut77's Avatar
    bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    The way I was instructed to do Sub-Q injections (by the way, the instruction came from doctors at one of the premier Anti-Aging Clinics in the world) is to pinch the skin and pierce through the seven layers but not penetrate into the fat layer (to the extent that you can control this) below the skin. It takes some practice to get it right but, when you do, what you've done is to layer the GH between the epidural layer and the adipose tisse below. I've learned to feel the exact point when I peirce through the skin, turn the needle horizontally while it's under the skin, aspirate then inject.

    All I can say is, I've experienced amazing results from GH administration over the past three years. To quote my HRT Doctor, "Whatever you're doing, keep it up". I'm 50m years old and my recently tested BF% is 11%...not bad for an old F***.

    I rest my case.
    Now I am completely confused?

  19. #19
    bigcut77's Avatar
    bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    480
    So is this picture correct from HGH news? Is the injection supposed to go between the skin and the fat or below the fat in the area between the muscle?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GH injections in Abdomen-hgh-news-subcutaneous-injection-basic.jpg  

  20. #20
    Magnum II's Avatar
    Magnum II is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    281
    I think that many, if not most people utilizing HGH end up injecting the material directly into the fat layer. In fact, I know that I still do so at times when injecting into particularly difficult areas such as "love handles". I personally believe, based on the reading and research I've done, that this will allow an "adequate" absorption of the drug. However, I further believe that with practice, it's possible to place the injected material with greater precision, allowing for more complete disipation into the small capilaries and blood vessels in the area. I have seen a more dramatic impact, in terms of fat reduction, improved lipid profiles and general energy level increases since improving my injection techniques.

    Obviously, my three years of use of this med give me SOME knowledge base from which to speak but don't make me the end-all / be-all of information about it. As always, different physiologies experience different results. I only submit this information for your consideration based on my results.

  21. #21
    zaarel is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    74
    I wish I could figure out how to get this right. I am starting to feel OCD over it lol!! I just hate the thought that I might be wasting my GH by doing this wrong. I however just seem to not have any comprehension of how to inject below the skin but not into the fat........especially in the areas we all try to spot reduce. I wish there was a VERY definative abc type pictorial on this.

  22. #22
    Tony42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    42
    Im going to experiment with this over the next few days. I have notice a difference where I inject and how I feel after injection. If I inject in my thicker heavier fat areas such as my love handles I don't notice any physiological change. If I inject in the front side of my abs in the least amount of fat area I start sweating within 20 minutes of my injection. I believe I am getting better or faster absorption from injecting in the less fatty areas of my stomach. Im going to test it out on my legs after reading this thread.

    -Tony

  23. #23
    lawrence069 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    25
    Tony-

    My doctor has me inject above the kneecap, to the left and right side. I rotate left leg, outer, right leg- inner, leftleg inner, right leg outer.

  24. #24
    jerseyboy's Avatar
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    No sources
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony42
    Im going to experiment with this over the next few days. I have notice a difference where I inject and how I feel after injection. If I inject in my thicker heavier fat areas such as my love handles I don't notice any physiological change. If I inject in the front side of my abs in the least amount of fat area I start sweating within 20 minutes of my injection. I believe I am getting better or faster absorption from injecting in the less fatty areas of my stomach. Im going to test it out on my legs after reading this thread.

    -Tony
    That's a good idea. I'm starting to question my injects also. This may be why some people don't get the site fat loss that they expected. In some places you just know that you are pinching more than skin. I guess it would take some practice to know how deep to go. Turning the pin horizontally makes sense.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •