Thread: Insulin-need Some Help Please???
04-18-2005, 11:56 AM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
Insulin-need Some Help Please???
Im researching about Insulin , im going to learn all about it so if you can answer some of these questions bellow i would be happy.
1. How many times a day do you inject. is it olnly PostWorkout?
2. How long does a normal SlinCycle run?
3. Flexipen Novarapid, what kind of slin is this?
04-18-2005, 12:19 PM #2Originally Posted by Napalm
2. Typically 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks of slin
3. I believe that is fast acting slin, a little faster than humalog, but not positive, somoen please correct me if I am wrong.
04-19-2005, 06:32 AM #3
If you are a beginner, use slin PWO only. Once you get a little bit more exprience you can learn about taking slin in the AM. It helps to stave of catabolism. Anyway, you can read about that once you are ready for AM shots, but for now stick to PWO only as this is your first time.
4 weeks ON then 4 weeks OFF like spound said.
Use Humalog IM.
Flexipen Novarapid is just another type of insulin . There are many others, they all do the same thing except some are slow releasing, and some are fast acting. You want the fast acting like Humalog.
spound, you are thinking of Novolog
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)