Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HGH Which brand

Big Bapper is offline Member
    What about good old China s Ansomone ?

Love the stuff......love it, love it, love it

lavaman is offline Associate Member

chinese hgh vs. american hgh

My experience is that when Inected chinese hgh, my injection site immediately knots up but when I inject american hgh it doesn't...

I doubt that the potency is diffrent since 1 gram of somotropin jino = 1 gram of huma somotripin.,..
    I would be like saying that ibrufrein the generic for advil is not as strong as advil.. it's the same shit.
    NO I haven't used it but I gurantee you if I was paying 4 times more for the huma I would pyschosymatically think that it was better from the placebo effect of paying that much...

I'm personally using a compounding pharmacy somotropin from signature pharmacy's and I love it. I'm on my fith week and my wife pointed out to me that my skin is alot smoother, and my fat has gone down...

Definately take some test cyp with your hgh '

peace..

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    it takes over a month to feel jino working but you can feel humatrope and nutropin from the first or second day.
    This is drivel. In one or two days, you will feel absolutely NOTHING. If you are "feeling" something it is purely psychological. You would get the same effect with water. You have not upper your hormone level to any degree that it could possibly be discernable.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    I am using Jinos 3 iu's 5/2. I started feeling it around the 4th day. I am at the 7 wk mark and love the results. I think some of the other brands bad mouth jino's because they can';t compete on price.
    Same thing. The only thing that you are feeling at DAY 4, is anticipation.

Let's have a rational discussion here.

I have used genotropin, saizen, jino and humotropin and can honestly say that they are pretty much interchangeable.

Do I trust (emotional, non scientific word) US products more? Yes. Could I actually tell the difference between genotropin (the most expensive) and saizen. No. (I did not run any jino when I was using genotropin.)

I have had good experiences with jinotropin and so have a lot of bros on this board (check out Duck of Death's post on the over 30 forum).

I certainly did not double my dosage when I was on jino.

Great question. But let's stick to facts-- measurable and definable. If you think it is better, explain why in a way that can be checked. Or this just drops down to a "you're a doo-doo-- no, you're a doo-doo" argument.

Peace

Same thing

Nutropin AQ...if you can find it.......American made GH.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    This is drivel. In one or two days, you will feel absolutely NOTHING. If you are "feeling" something it is purely psychological. You would get the same effect with water. You have not upper your hormone level to any degree that it could possibly be discernable.

Same thing. The only thing that you are feeling at DAY 4, is anticipation.

Let's have a rational discussion here.

I have used genotropin, saizen, jino and humotropin and can honestly say that they are pretty much interchangeable.

Do I trust (emotional, non scientific word) US products more? Yes. Could I actually tell the difference between genotropin (the most expensive) and saizen. No. (I did not run any jino when I was using genotropin.)

I have had good experiences with jinotropin and so have a lot of bros on this board (check out Duck of Death's post on the over 30 forum).

I certainly did not double my dosage when I was on jino.

Great question. But let's stick to facts-- measurable and definable. If you think it is better, explain why in a way that can be checked. Or this just drops down to a "you're a doo-doo-- no, you're a doo-doo" argument.

Peace

Same thing
    Hey znak and Lavaman,

My Gh is being delivered tomorrow. I'm excited. I'm glad you're having success with somotropin from Signature. Thats what I ordered. Expensive but we'll see if its worth it. I opted to not use Cyp/test or any other aas until after a couple months on Gh.
    I'm glad your experience with different brands of Gh proves this argument here fellas. Some of these threads can get crazy...

Peace out.....

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    Hey znak and Lavaman,

My Gh is being delivered tomorrow. I'm excited. I'm glad you're having success with somotropin from Signature. Thats what I ordered. Expensive but we'll see if its worth it. I opted to not use Cyp/test or any other aas until after a couple months on Gh.
    I'm glad your experience with different brands of Gh proves this argument here fellas. Some of these threads can get crazy...

Peace out.....
    Hey key,
    Arent you exicted about yoru gh. One word of advice, if your getting the 27 iu bottle make sure you inject the water very slowly on the side of the vial.
    the backpressure in the vial will suck the water out of the syriange very fast.
    How many IU"s are you taking a day and what are your stats?

I'm planning on ordering a couple of hundread IU's of jinotropin so that I can have a good supply to last till the end of year, and not have to hear my wife bitch about spending all this money.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    Hey key,
    Arent you exicted about yoru gh. One word of advice, if your getting the 27 iu bottle make sure you inject the water very slowly on the side of the vial.
    the backpressure in the vial will suck the water out of the syriange very fast.
    How many IU"s are you taking a day and what are your stats?

I'm planning on ordering a couple of hundread IU's of jinotropin so that I can have a good supply to last till the end of year, and not have to hear my wife bitch about spending all this money.

Hey Bro,

My Stats: 6'2", 245lbs, 15-18%BF, 43y/o, 20years training exp and five previous aas cycles.

I'm goint to start out @3IU/day 5-2 split. And yes I am going to receive one of the 27iu vials with my order. Why do you think starting the test is better in the begining as opposed to the concept of waiting a couple months?? Whats your personal experience with both ways?? It easy to get test if I want it. What I really wanted to do was run deca @400/wk, test@500/wk and the gh. I was told that I should wait until the gh get my igf-1 levels up first. Trust me, its hard to wait. I love doing aas, and now thats its "doctor prescribed" I'm like a kid shopping at the toy store with a pocket full of money.

Later,

keywestlifter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information